• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gas cans that don't suck

Pre-64

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Dec 14, 2019
Anyone have suggestions for a portable gas can that doesn't SUCK, these new safety nozzles blow, and thoughts about metal or plastic? One better than the other for some reason. Thanks for the assistance.

Get these:

Then buy
or

for each one.

Stick some stabilizer in them before you fill them up and you are good for a year+ (or if you buy ethanol free, up to two years+)

Something to note is that due to government regulations and specifically the cancer that is CA, they can't sell you gas cans with decent nozzles as "gas cans" they have to sell it with the stupid spill prone nozzle and then you can buy a proper one separately.

I buy the ones for kerosene. No fancy bullshit and theyre cheap.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Have a couple of these:
1595097663630.png

Great cans and can empty fast if you want.

R

Reactions: E. Bryant

These are much better than the standard cans.

Get these:

Then buy
or

for each one.

Stick some stabilizer in them before you fill them up and you are good for a year+ (or if you buy ethanol free, up to two years+)

Something to note is that due to government regulations and specifically the cancer that is CA, they can't sell you gas cans with decent nozzles as "gas cans" they have to sell it with the stupid spill prone nozzle and then you can buy a proper one separately.
These are what I use as well

These are the ONLY cans I use. Sure, they’re pricey, but they last forever and are far easier to pour and fill. Unless you need 50 of them, it’s worth the investment.

These are the ONLY cans I use. Sure, they’re pricey, but they last forever and are far easier to pour and fill. Unless you need 50 of them, it’s worth the investment.

I went ahead and ordered 3, they get great review.

Reactions: TheHorta
yeah I have like six though things... The justrite cans are some of the only cans that you won’t get dinged for your house burning down by the homeowners insurance.

Strictly speaking if you’re using the plastic ones in the house ( attached garage) and the house catches on fire, you’re in a world of hurt both with the fire department in most states and the insurance adjuster

Last edited:
Reactions: TheHorta