• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk Gas Gun PRS @ The Arena in Blakely GA

jasewhitehead08

03XX
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2008
Alabama
Never shot any PRS event and Me and my old man @eddie102870 are shooting one at the end of the month. What are some expectations or good pointers in order to prepare. Has anyone shot this particular match before at this facility?

if you have time, see if they let you come out friday and check zero & get/verify dope. like any of these matches, make sure you have good dope (your drops at various distances). like any of the games, slow hits are better than fast misses. if this is your first match, let them know and at least on the first stage or two they prob will let you go last so you get to see what's going on. good luck and have fun! again don't get caught up with the really good guys and keeping pace with their shooting speed, go as slow as you need to get solid hits even if you don't hit everything because you run out of time.

if you have time, see if they let you come out friday and check zero & get/verify dope. like any of these matches, make sure you have good dope (your drops at various distances). like any of the games, slow hits are better than fast misses. if this is your first match, let them know and at least on the first stage or two they prob will let you go last so you get to see what's going on. good luck and have fun! again don't get caught up with the really good guys and keeping pace with their shooting speed, go as slow as you need to get solid hits even if you don't hit everything because you run out of time.

Thanks for the advice!

This is the KAC (Ash Hess and Jack Leuba) Gas Gun match at the end of this month right? I'm hitting that one and looking forward to it.

That's it, keep an eye out for the ass clown missing all the targets with an obnoxiously loud rifle (that'd be me). Hope to see you there chief.

Reactions: 504ranger
Fear not I'm just there for the comraderie and shit talking that's been going on for the last month between a group of us attending. I'll be the guy rocking a MK11 Mod 0 (albeit probably not very well).

Reactions: jasewhitehead08
Fear not I'm just there for the comraderie and shit talking that's been going on for the last month between a group of us attending. I'll be the guy rocking a MK11 Mod 0 (albeit probably not very well).

you shooting in the Heavy class or Open?

UPDATE!.......... Shot terrible but had a great time with some awesome folks. awesome first experience. takeaways are: take time for good position, bring the right equipment, take your time, don't overthink it, and have fun. I had a damn blast and will definitely be attending another.