• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gas gun soft case

thelaststraw

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Aug 8, 2020
SW Louisiana
Any suggestions for a soft case than will fit a gas gun? Currently tried a couple but a combination of an Ergo zero angle grip and 2" tall scope mount for my Vortex makes my small frame nearly 12" tall.

Would the Triad bag or Armageddon bag work maybe? I'm sure some people here have soft cases for their large frames that would work for my rifle. It has a 20" barrel with a 2.5" brake/suppressor mount but I have a 24" barrel being spun so it's growing. Any ideas or help is greatly appreciated.

I would say a SERT, but they seem to be sold out of just about everything for carbine cases.

That may work, however, I'm at 41" long right now and once I get my new barrel it's going to be just over 45" including the brake. I don't plan on putting anything else in there so angling the rifle may work. Thanks, I forgot about Sert.

Maybe the 53" PRB bag?

More expensive, but I love my 46" version. Just wish they had that length when I bought mine.

I have the 36” but if 42” will work and you can catch it in stock, a great way to spend $400 on an American made, quality product. 🍻

Any suggestions for a soft case than will fit a gas gun? Currently tried a couple but a combination of an Ergo zero angle grip and 2" tall scope mount for my Vortex makes my small frame nearly 12" tall.

Would the Triad bag or Armageddon bag work maybe? I'm sure some people here have soft cases for their large frames that would work for my rifle. It has a 20" barrel with a 2.5" brake/suppressor mount but I have a 24" barrel being spun so it's growing. Any ideas or help is greatly appreciated.
Got mine on Amazon for like $70... Holds 2 AR's, but I figured out how to fit 3-4 in there... LOL Right now it has 2 of my AR's and my 10/22 in it, and it's a tight fit, but they're all in there.

I'll look closer at the Sert bags and perhaps even the Savior bag. Problem I've encountered is that most scoped rifle bags are for shorter profile bolt rifles apparently. I'm trying to avoid a drag bag type or anything obscenely large for a soft bag, but I guess anything to put a 46" rifle in will be large. I appreciate the help and I'm sure one of them will work.