• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

gates pandemic

The Epoch Time is your "source"?
Really?
Seriously?
Wait ... lemme grab my National Enquirer to fact-check this ... :ROFLMAO:

The Epoch Time is your "source"?
Really?
Seriously?
Wait ... lemme grab my National Enquirer to fact-check this ... :ROFLMAO:
Epoch Times is only rehashing shit that Gates and his blood soaked friends have already said, nothing new here

Reactions: W54/XM-388
You're starting to sound like Kamala harris 🙃

When it comes to guns and ammo, I mean if you didn't learn from the Obama panic, then still didn't learn from the Pandemic Panic, how much more beating over the head do you need?

If you didn't learn from the Obama Panic and buy all your guns and ammo and supplies cheap during the early Trump years,
Then you got another chance to be buying now after seeing the Pandemic Panic for the better part of a year.

At a certain point folks need to learn, either start planning ahead when times are good or nobody is going to come save your unprepared ass and nobody is going to give you a great buddy deal when times are hard or stuff is difficult / expensive / impossible to get.

I've been watching this cycle repeat over and over since the first Bush years, folks never seem to learn to get what you can when the getting is really good.

When it comes to guns and ammo, I mean if you didn't learn from the Obama panic, then still didn't learn from the Pandemic Panic, how much more beating over the head do you need?

If you didn't learn from the Obama Panic and buy all your guns and ammo and supplies cheap during the early Trump years,
Then you got another chance to be buying now after seeing the Pandemic Panic for the better part of a year.

At a certain point folks need to learn, either start planning ahead when times are good or nobody is going to come save your unprepared ass and nobody is going to give you a great buddy deal when times are hard or stuff is difficult / expensive / impossible to get.

I've been watching this cycle repeat over and over since the first Bush years, folks never seem to learn to get what you can when the getting is really good.
My dude, it was meant as a joke.

I'm fully aware of the harm in NOT stocking up on ammunition. My problem is lack of $$ and lack of primers. You're preaching to the choir. I get it.