• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Gatlinburg Sportsman's Club

chalwie

Private
Minuteman
Jun 22, 2010
ATL
Anyone in the area Labor Day weekend, I'll be putting a 1000 rounds down the tube at GSC. Shoot me a PM and we can hook up.
It's a great outdoor club, with 6 ranges, and a fishing pond for kids. I highly recommend it.

Re: Gatlinburg Sportsman's Club

I would join you but i'm going to the shoot at RCSC. I have a friend who is a member up there @ gatlinburg. Sunday our monday may be doable, I just don't know yet. Which days are you gonna be there?

I'll be there early Saturday am til afternoon. And Sunday noon til early evening, to respect morning church-goers. Will be either at reactive pistol range, or 200 yd rifle. Will be headed back home first thing Monday am to spend time with wife/babies.

I'm a member there but hardly in the states. Great place to shoot and I love the pistol range. Need to get back into shooting clays though to really use the facility for all it's worth.

My wife loves to take the kids fishing while I'm on the rifle range, and it gives me the time I need. Nice folks there all around and I've never had a problem with another member being an ass like you see on the public facilities.

I just looked at the website, does it have a rifle range? If so, how long is it? Thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lennyo3034</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just looked at the website, does it have a rifle range? If so, how long is it? Thanks. </div></div>
There are 2. A 100yd and a 200yd. Both have covered shooting tables.

Do I need to be a member to shoot, or can I just pay per visit? Thank you.

Membership only. But call the groundskeeper and ask for a tour. I'll be he'll let you shoot same day.