• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

G'day from Australia

the pusser

Private
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2013
Darwin, NT, Australia
G'day all,

I have heard people on another forum I frequent say good things about this forum so I thought I'd join up.

I am mainly interested in military rifles/pistols but do have one or two sporting rifles.

My collection comprises of SMLE's of various types and configurations, a P14, a few M17's, a 1903, a 1903A3, a 1903A4 replica, K98, a 91/30 and 91/30 replica, AIA's of various variants.... Just to name a few.

The pride of my collection are my two SMLE HT low mount sniper rifles.

One of the other reasons I joined this forum is because I want to build a replica 1903 sniper with the rifle I have. So if anyone wants to point me in the right direction, that would be great. (I have already searched the forum and found a few excellent threads)

Hope to learn a lot, not interested in politics or anything like that. Just sharing a great passion for firearms with other like-minded people.

Cheers and thanks.

The Pusser

Welcome! Many very knowledgeable and helpful people here, but I'm not one that knows anything about antique rifles. I'm sure someone else here will eventually chime in. Good Luck