• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Geez, think how long she has held the sympathy vote....

Only in California..., I wish...

She can wear the makeup, but the stupid is still unmistakable...

"Foolaide"!

May I borrow that?

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Her own words - 'I know about cults. Cults are led by maniacal narcissists who expect complete adoration and relinquishment of independent thought. I suggest Mr. Nunes look elsewhere.' Sounds like the Demokratic party to me.

Reactions: 308220
and which amendment in the constitution states you have the right to not be offended?

file this under I don't give a fuck you are offended, comparing something to a cult is a very valid and understandable statement that any US citizen is allowed to make, even if YOU are offended for whatever reason.

and yes, comparing dems to a cult is dead nuts accurate. That is how I would explain the leftists I know to a T

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Both parties are basically just different flavors of the same moron tribe/cult. Both want control over your life, your work, your money, what your kids learn, what you can own, what you can say, where you can go, so on and so forth. Liberty has been abandoned by both groups looong ago, not even worth sticking up for one except to spite the other. At the end of the day you are a vote to them, and that is all they care about. The shit they say doesn't have to make sense it just has to bother you into voting, changing your vote, or resolving your vote based on emotional and societal pressure points. A republican could have said this and I wouldn't have been able to tell the difference, it's a shit show from left to right— the dems are just the ones throwing a goddamn tantrum every five fucking seconds nowadays.

Reactions: Jscb1b
Jim Jones just thinned the herd , stupid is just as dangerous as the black plague or the democratic party.

Reactions: Mwalex
Both parties are basically just different flavors of the same moron tribe/cult. Both want control over your life, your work, your money, what your kids learn, what you can own, what you can say, where you can go, so on and so forth. Liberty has been abandoned by both groups looong ago, not even worth sticking up for one except to spite the other. At the end of the day you are a vote to them, and that is all they care about. The shit they say doesn't have to make sense it just has to bother you into voting, changing your vote, or resolving your vote based on emotional and societal pressure points. A republican could have said this and I wouldn't have been able to tell the difference, it's a shit show from left to right— the dems are just the ones throwing a goddamn tantrum every five fucking seconds nowadays.

Pretty much. But, the only guy fighting for the people is Trump. That is why theyre fighting tooth and nail to get him the fuck out of there. And then to prison. To set an example to any other "scumbag" that dares try to work for the people. And for that, he has my vote.

Too bad she survived her gunshot wounds. We would have been better off as a society had she not.