• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Geiselle / War rifles Conowingo classes

deersniper

Protecting the Sheep
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2007
    Northeast
    Anyone have the definitions fir the 2 classes ?

CDC73CE2-65A4-43A4-A8A8-390E08F4FE8E.png
    51B429D0-1291-44DD-B261-24EFFB555408.png

If I had to venture a guess, standard is .223/5.56, open is everything else.

I think standard is 223 and 308. They didn’t say anything about other limitations at the match I went to, and it’s a pretty casual atmosphere.

Reactions: deersniper
    I think standard is 223 and 308. They didn’t say anything about other limitations at the match I went to, and it’s a pretty casual atmosphere.
    Yeah but I don’t see that open / recce / tactical options like for that match.
    Just semi auto open and semi auto standard.

I don’t think the the AI will fly there.
    If it’s just 223/308 and everything else. I have accurate 20”semi auto 556/762 or 65cm to bring

Yeah but I don’t see that open / recce / tactical options like for that match.
    Just semi auto open and semi auto standard.

I don’t think the the AI will fly there.
    If it’s just 223/308 and everything else. I have accurate 20”semi auto 556/762 or 65cm to bring
    There were 6.5 Creedmoors and 6 ARCs, which I think would be open. I don’t remember any bolt guns. I suppose you could bring both and decide on the morning.

edit: that’s a good point about the phrase “semi auto” in the classes. Probably wouldn’t allow bolt guns. I heard they may make that switch for the main Geissele series next year too. As we saw, without paying attention to stage design, bolt guns have a large advantage.

I heard they may make that switch for the main Geissele series next year too. As we saw, without paying attention to stage design, bolt guns have a large advantage.
    Yeah I’m going to set up either a recce or tactical semi for next year.

The classes weren't even mentioned at the last two matches. Most folks assumed the "Standard" is 5.56, and "Open" is everything else. The results and trophies weren't separate.
    A 5.56 won both matches.