• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Geissele is apparently going full retard Hornady style

Mike_in_FL

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 29, 2008
    Tampa Bay, FL
    For the love of that federal contract $$$, obey the king's jab mandate or suffer the consequence.

F710C56D-3399-4968-BBC6-4DD66BB22819.jpeg

Well darn Guess that ends that BS narrative.
    Exactly why i posted it. in a rush to be first like all the media outlets, we sometimes don't get the whole story. Best to just let things play out. No matter what you hear between now and Dec 8th, just ignore it. After that you can resume your chest thumping.

Don’t let some “purported facts” that you find on the web to get in the way of a good old fashioned internet lynching.

In each case the magical date of November 14th is mentioned. I'd like to see what happens that day. Or when push comes to shove or jab.

Exactly why i posted it. in a rush to be first like all the media outlets, we sometimes don't get the whole story. Best to just let things play out. No matter what you hear between now and Dec 8th, just ignore it. After that you can resume your chest thumping.
    No pounding of chest here. You could ask to have the thread deleted as it is negative to a company and their employees without merit.

Reactions: Milf Dots
    I heard Lapua is making all of their employees get vaccinated. All y'all should boycott Lapua, especially their CenterX 22LR ammunition.

And, CCI? Yep, forcing the jab. Y'all just boycott any primers you see for sale. And, a friend of a friend heard a guy in a gun store talking about a youtube video- Seems Hodgedon is going right along with the mandate too. Alliant and that one that starts with a V that no one can spell too. Just when I was starting to see some powder come available. Y'all just keep boycotting away...:oops::ROFLMAO:

I really didn't want to open this thread, but glad I did. All I use are Geisselle triggers.

Reactions: Milf Dots
    When they do good......praise them.

Thank you for not mandating your employees personal medical choices. I am a ************* ***** ******* with 17 years of service expecting to get fired any day now for desiring to maintain autonomy over my medical decisions......it's not a good feeling. This mandate will not only punish me but my family. I wish my supervisors would stand up for me and my coworkers as you have. Thank you. Pmclaine

I heard Lapua is making all of their employees get vaccinated. All y'all should boycott Lapua, especially their CenterX 22LR ammunition.

And, CCI? Yep, forcing the jab. Y'all just boycott any primers you see for sale. And, a friend of a friend heard a guy in a gun store talking about a youtube video- Seems Hodgedon is going right along with the mandate too. Alliant and that one that starts with a V that no one can spell too. Just when I was starting to see some powder come available. Y'all just keep boycotting away...:oops::ROFLMAO:

I'm waiting to see if people boycott their gas and electric too when the power companies force the vaccine...

I see what you did there......crafty.

OK, here's an idea. Have only vaccinated (of their own free will) employees work on gubberment contracts. If you need to create a different division, so be it.

Now when you have trouble filling those orders because you only have 1 or 2 employees in that division, just claim supply chain problems.

Let's go Brandon! ;)

Call it being like the woke commie pussies but fact is we are on a serious slide into a bad place and anyone in compliance needs to be called out on it.

We hate the commies for doing it but look how far their intimidation of companies has gotten them.

Our being compliant loyalists has gained nothing for us. These businesses fear the commies tweeting bad about them and will acquiesce knowing we will still buy their shit despite their helping our (and their) most determined enemies.

We have been getting run over and crushed because we think we are on a higher ground.

Fact is commies have climbed upon the bodies of a dying middle class and are shooting at the struggling ones still in the pit.

Don’t let some “purported facts” that you find on the web to get in the way of a good old fashioned internet lynching.

They've been getting lynched quite a bit on their QC, anodizing and switching to black oxide for a barrel treatment. At least they aren't fucking their employees with the mandate though.

They've been getting lynched quite a bit on their QC, anodizing and switching to black oxide for a barrel treatment. At least they aren't fucking their employees with the mandate though.
    I’ll be the first to admit that some of Geiss else stuff has gone down in quality a bit. They are trying to do too much imho. But the triggers are still my go to for most applications for fighting guns.

I’ll be the first to admit that some of Geiss else stuff has gone down in quality a bit. They are trying to do too much imho. But the triggers are still my go to for most applications for fighting guns.

It's sad to see but I agree, the hybrid profile trigger that comes on their super duty rifles is my favorite. I wish they would sell it separately.

While I think that their marketing angle is super gay, they should have literally just stuck with making fucking triggers as the vast majority of their products aern't improvements on anything outside of being a AR15 fanbois masturbation category, they are dead on with their release in regards to the bullshit mandates.

While I think that their marketing angle is super gay, they should have literally just stuck with making fucking triggers as the vast majority of their products aern't improvements on anything outside of being a AR15 fanbois masturbation category, they are dead on with their release in regards to the bullshit mandates.

Their AR-15 before they decided to price hike was the best value in the game. Unfortunately that changed along with their overall product quality.

Even if this was false info or they changed their tune after it got out that they were going to go along with the mandate .
    A bunch of emails from their customer base, that they are not happy with any company going along with mandates .
    Will reinforce their backbone to stand up to the mandates .
    If they opposed the mandate from the get go . Good for them and they should get that info out too .

Reactions: TurboTrout
    Good outcome

Shouldn’t have had to get a “ear full” to not shit on their employees rights after bragging on how they are part of fighting for freedom and all that shit
    From what I understand it’s a little less sinister. They never said we are complying. They literally went to the employees and asked their thoughts on what they should do. So the earful wasn’t a reaction from them complying then changing their minds, it was an earful of their thoughts.

Hi,

O look!! Another completely full of shit youtube video being circulated as if it is real news.

Sad part is consumers in the industry are so blindly willing to jump on the BS wagon without 5 seconds of verifying what some youtube channel is spouting out as gospel.

The "left" doesn't have to do a damn thing but just sit back and watch this industry and its' consumers destroy itself.

Sincerely,
    Theis

Hi,

O look!! Another completely full of shit youtube video being circulated as if it is real news.

Sad part is consumers in the industry are so blindly willing to jump on the BS wagon without 5 seconds of verifying what some youtube channel is spouting out as gospel.

The "left" doesn't have to do a damn thing but just sit back and watch this industry and its' consumers destroy itself.

Sincerely,
    Theis
    The internet right is the most self destructive community ever developed.

Hi,

Sincerely,
    Theis
    You always seem to be defending the vendors from your perch, and since you are one, I would like to know just where you get your information so that we can filter out the truth from the non-truth. I say this in all sincerity as I try to separate fact from fiction and verify what is said here on the Hide.
    No doubt there are probably those that would like to spread misinformation and harm the industry. I have no desire to persecute or boycott a manufacturer if the truth isn't told. So feel free to cast your insights as it is getting harder to tell the good guys from the bad.

Hi,

Sincerely,
    Theis

Im glad people are passionate about it.

Wish they would research before going off half cocked though.

Either way the companies should be sent praise or condemnation depending on where they fall in regards to this issue.

Oh God this fuckstain again.....

Yes because the left has built such a wonderful sense of community.....

GettyImages_1219989084.0.jpg
    And yet they continue to gain political power, and you, you get to be the Sniper's Hide Thought Police. Think about it. lol.

And yet they continue to gain political power, and you, you get to be the Sniper's Hide Thought Police. Think about it. lol.
    The only reason they gain power is due to complacency. Once the tipping point is reached, ie what you are seeing happen at local school boards or Virginia, things will violently changed.

The left is arming up and training at a much much faster pace than the right. The left has the will to fight and no qualms about resorting to violence. They are much much more motivated and coordinated than the right.

The only reason they gain power is due to complacency. Once the tipping point is reached, ie what you are seeing happen at local school boards or Virginia, things will violently changed.

The left is arming up and training at a much much faster pace than the right. The left has the will to fight and no qualms about resorting to violence. They are much much more motivated and coordinated than the right.
    Well, I definitely don't hope it becomes violent, but I do hope that you are right that the right gets less complacent. But more than that, what Theis was alluding to, and what I was more than alluding to, is that the right seems awfully interested in being a bunch of Maoist assholes who want to run around punishing apostasy rather than increasing constituency. The online MAGA right is the worst of it, doing all it can to drive away any possible new voters. Don't take my word for it, just watch it happen.

One crew has the backing of the majority of the media and one doesn't.
    Guess which one.

R
    The media sucks and is left wing, but it doesn't force you guys to run around like the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith.

I mean you literally need to go back to Cultural Revolution China or Stalinist USSR to find people denounced as often as you in here. You want purity, you will get it, but you won't get very many people, and it wont be their fault.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Downzero and Bradu