• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Geissele Match Trigger compatible with B.A.D. Safety Selector ??

AnschutzNerd

Private
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2010
World Traveler
Hello Guys,

Geissele could not answer my question when recently queried via e-mail.

For those of You that do not know: The Geissele MATCH / DMR / SERVICE trigger is a "touch" wider than the other models and some AR safety selectors can cause mechanical interference (like the Armalite). Geissele recommends using a file or dremel to modify the Safetly Selector lever.

I have a NO Dremel rule when it comes to my rifles and it's more steel than I want to file. I could use my milling machine but, want instant gratification.

Does anybody know if the Battle Arms Development Safety Selector will interfere with the Geissele Match trigger?
Battle Arms Development, Inc.

AnschutzNerd

The BADASS selector is the only aftermarket unit Geissele recommends, and B.A.D. sells Geissele triggers. We do most of the Cerakote work for Battle Arms Development and have installed quite a few Geissele DMR/Match triggers with BADASS selectors in a number of different rifles and have never encountered a single problem.

I'm running two AR 308's and one AR15 with Geissele Hi-Speed Match triggers and BAD levers with no issues and no Dremeling.

+1 on the above. I have used multiple Geissele triggers with the BAD-ASS selectors and never had an issue, including on the HS NM (and variants), SSA, SSA-E, and SD-E triggers. Zero problems with any of them.

The BADASS selector is the only aftermarket unit Geissele recommends, and B.A.D. sells Geissele triggers. We do most of the Cerakote work for Battle Arms Development and have installed quite a few Geissele DMR/Match triggers with BADASS selectors in a number of different rifles and have never encountered a single problem.

This is the correct answer. Roger got w/ Bill several yrs back ago in order to make sure that BAD Inc. got the correct specs to allow all Geissele triggers to work with all BAD selectors.

Red Creek Tactical.....Nice to see your post above, and learn that you do the cerakote work for BAD. Lots of folks really seem to like those models, especially the FDE it seems. Keep up the good work brother!

+1 Giessle and BAD selector on my 308 AR with no issues