• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Geissele Super 700?

Yes, and it is awesome. The single and 2-stage are the same unit. You can order it pre-configured one way, and it is end-user convertible. I pre-ordered one at Brownells the same day I tried it.

I’m interested in everyone’s feedback on this trigger as well (namely the 2-stage version). It is at the top of my list for the trigger I plan to use with the Nucleus action I ordered.

Since we are on the trigger comparison question. Anyone have a comparison between Jewell HVT and TriggetTech diamond?

Since we are on the trigger comparison question. Anyone have a comparison between Jewell HVT and TriggetTech diamond?

Not the diamond but I think I like the normal TT more than the jewell hvr so I can only assume the diamond is an even finer trigger yet.

Yes, and it is awesome. The single and 2-stage are the same unit. You can order it pre-configured one way, and it is end-user convertible. I pre-ordered one at Brownells the same day I tried it.

That's good to hear. I also preordered one, 2 stage, from brownells the day after announcement figuring I could easily return it if I didn't like it.

Reactions: [email protected]
Wondering if any of you asked Bill if he'll be also releasing this trigger with a flat blade?

Wondering if any of you asked Bill if he'll be also releasing this trigger with a flat blade?

I'm wondering the same thing and it's kept me from preordering in the hopes that flat will be an option.

I checked out the Geissele at the Great American Outdoors Show yesterday and was overall pretty impressed. Trigger felt great in single and 2 stage modes. I would probably pick one up if I see it on sale.

I'm wondering how closely this follows the constraints of a Rem 700 footprint. Basically, when one of y'all sticks it in a KRG Bravo with success, let me know please thanks.

I felt one at the great American sports show . Its badass ! I'll be getting one

Geissele said these will be shipped to Brownell's first. Does anyone know when they will be available?

I'm wondering the same thing and it's kept me from preordering in the hopes that flat will be an option.

I contacted them. They said they have no plans to release at flat blade at this time.

Geissele trigger is a evolution of great french designed C.G.22 trigger that Geissele aquired licence for.

Reactions: Seymour Fish
Geissele trigger is a evolution of great french designed C.G.22 trigger that Geissele aquired licence for.
That's interesting to hear. I was just about to buy a mod 22 when I heard the Geissle release and ordered it instead. Really like my Geissele ar triggers so figured I'd give it a try.

Reactions: Mr.BR
I also got a chance to try it at the outdoors show and I liked it a lot. I'm on the fence between this and the TT Diamond, has anyone gotten to try both and compared them?

I’m looking forward to trying one. I need to get one pre-ordered.

Any updates on a delivery date?

Every time Geissele post something about it on social media I ask about the release date. All I ever get is a "soon" response either publically or via PM.

I recall they originally stated a late March to early April release window. Thus they are still technically within that time frame.

I've got a build waiting on one. :)

I have two on pre order. I'm a few weeks from cancelling and ordering two Hubers. Have two new builds coming in that need triggers

Just got off the phone with Brownells. They don't expect these until the end of May at the earliest. So..... Anyone know a good deal on hubbers?

Reactions: bunsen27
Ordered one for $230 shipped on Brownells with a $20 off of $200 coupon. End of May is still before my manners and nucleus shows up so no real hurry for me. Figure for $230 it is hard to beat and having tried it out the outdoors show I know exactly what I'm paying for, which certainly helps justify the price.

I heard nothing but crickets chirping from Geissele this past weekend at the NRA show from their social media accounts about the Rem super 700 trigger.

Reactions: chris514scott
Geissele really dropped the ball here. Told folks to preorder with Brownells and would be out by end March, they dont even bother to try and let folks know - i ask them often on their FB posts - nothing. Really terrible when companies just cant have an honest conversation with their customers .. what is so hard

I also got a chance to try it at the outdoors show and I liked it a lot. I'm on the fence between this and the TT Diamond, has anyone gotten to try both and compared them?

At least the TT diamond shipped and is available,

I can't speak for Facebook, but whenever I've emailed them they've replied relatively quickly. The reply is that there's no update, but it is a reply. One would assume they've run into manufacturing issues or something. I'm still waiting on my manners and nucleus, so it more or less doesn't matter to me. When I have all the other parts in hand..may end up having to change my order, but that is probably a few months off still.

This is abnormal for Geissele. They have a stellar reputation for Customer Service. I have to believe something went wrong, and they aren't going to release junk. I don't see them tossing a supplier under the bus. I wonder if the mk13 project has them covered up?

Yes, and it is awesome. The single and 2-stage are the same unit. You can order it pre-configured one way, and it is end-user convertible. I pre-ordered one at Brownells the same day I tried it.[/QUOTE

This is abnormal for Geissele. They have a stellar reputation for Customer Service. I have to believe something went wrong, and they aren't going to release junk. I don't see them tossing a supplier under the bus. I wonder if the mk13 project has them covered up?
Agreed

I wouldn't say abnormal, but you are likely right about something going wrong or not being up to their standards. It took them over a year to get the SSP trigger out. They showed it at SHOT in 2017, and then again in 2018 after perfecting it.

The SSP was a huge let down. I bought into the advertised hype and waited for ever for it. It turned out to be one of my least favorite AR triggers after I installed it ?

At this rate I should cancel my preorder and just wait for the 25% off Christmas sale to reorder it.

I can't speak for Facebook, but whenever I've emailed them they've replied relatively quickly. The reply is that there's no update, but it is a reply. One would assume they've run into manufacturing issues or something. I'm still waiting on my manners and nucleus, so it more or less doesn't matter to me. When I have all the other parts in hand..may end up having to change my order, but that is probably a few months off still.

They stopped replying on my second email and continue not to reply. .. shitty CS ... which is unusual, perhaps they dont give a crap any more

So I just went ahead and cancelled my pre-order from Brownell's because I needed a trigger 3 weeks ago and bought a Timney CE 2-stage.

The nice lady from Brownell's stated they were supposed to receive them June 10th, but had no updates from Geissele.

Also she stated they would be receiving a quantity more than they had pre-orders. Thus they should be readily available once released.

Good to know they will at least be able to fill all the orders on file. I'll shoot Geiselle another email....

Got a reply in around 20 minutes, they're still working on it, no release date as of yet.

Cadex DX2 and be done with it...

While I am sure I would like the Geissele my Cadex doesnt leave wanting for anything else really....

Last edited:
Got a reply in around 20 minutes, they're still working on it, no release date as of yet.

wow 6 months after they said it would ship end of March, they have no ship date - now thats going backwards :)

Cadex DX2 and be done with it...

While I am sure I would like the Geissele my Cadex doesnt leave wanting for anything else really....

I like my Cadex as well but having dry fired a Geissele I can’t wait for them to ship.