• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Geissele trigger install.

Re: Geissele trigger install.

Just please be sure and use Geiselle's pins. I've saw soo many screw ups with people using KNS anti rotating pin kits on a PERFECT trigger.

I know kns pin are a tad to big Is it possible to turn down the diameter of the kns pin so it will fit?

It's not just the size, it's the materials used to make KNS pins also.

This is quote from Mr. Geissele...

"Anti rotation pins are not the right size and are soft and pull up burrs that can jam our triggers up. We don't recommend using them."

The juice just isn't worth the squeeze imho.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trident1982</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's not just the size, it's the materials used to make KNS pins also.

This is quote from Mr. Geissele...

"Anti rotation pins are not the right size and are soft and pull up burrs that can jam our triggers up. We don't recommend using them."

The juice just isn't worth the squeeze imho. </div></div>

I never knew that. I'm going to keep this in mind.

I did not know that either. I have probably run 8,000 to 10,000 rounds through mine with the kns pins. I guess maybe its polished by now????