• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Geissele Triggers.

AnschutzNerd

Private
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2010
World Traveler
I recently had an issue with a Geissele trigger.

I called Geissele and promptly told the man that answered the phone: "I messed up my trigger spring during installation, may I purchase another?"

To make a long story short: I was not allowed to pay! They sent me another trigger spring and some stickers. Also, before hanging up: The fellow at Geissele stressed that they sell a lifetime product and should I ever require anything, just give them another call.

I have three Geissele triggers that I paid for and I am about to buy a 4th.

I'm not used to such great customer service. Thanks Geissele!

AnschutzNerd

Re: Geissele Triggers.

They build a solid product and in my experience, their CS is top notch.

That's great to hear! I have 2 still sitting hear and just ordered 2 more for my Noveske lowers, this is what customer service is all about!

I called and asked to buy 6 two-coil trigger springs....They sent me more than that for FREE.

I have been happy with all of mine. Every time I called for assistance I was helped quickly and professionally.

I like my 3 gun trigger from them, it is so smooth and I like that it doesnt have a breaking point, just a complete surpise when it goes off.
smile.gif
allows me to be smoother for procise shots.
I wish I could get this trigger for a bolt gun!

i have one coming on my super sass and im very excited to try them out, i have used other triggers but have always heard great thing about geissele. so if they are as good as i have heard im sure they will have another convert!

Does anyone know if the SSA works well in a .22LR semi auto ? Recognize it prob wasn't designed for this purpose. If not the SSA, which of their triggers would you recommend ?

I have had good CS from GEISSELE also and the woman who answered the phone very nice to deal with.

Geissele is top notch. Each time I've ordered something from them, I've always received extras as their way of saying 'thank you' for my business.

Good to hear. I am sold on Geissele triggers. Its all I will buy for the AR platform now. I am gradually replacing my RRA 2 stage, Timneys, and others.