• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Geisselle SD3G's, Magpul BAD levers, Larue FUG

TYB422

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 5, 2008
Central OHIO
SOLD SOLD SOLD
Geisselle SD3G with less than 200 rounds each on them. I dig these triggers, but didn't realize that they are not ideal for suppressed use. Since I shoot suppressed most of the time, these won't work for me. I really wish I could, because I don't think there's anything faster and more fun to shoot these these.

SOLD SOLD SOLD
I have none of these to left to sell, both are identical and will ship with original packaging, extra trigger spring, pins and instructions.

Priced at $SOLD SOLD SOLD each shipped CONUS

IMG_5437.JPG

Sold sold sold Next is 2 Magpul BAD lever's (battery assist device). These are in like new condition....you'll get 1 original package and torx wrench and 2 BAD levers for $sold sold sold shipped CONUS

IMG_5444.JPG

Sold sold sold Lastly is a like new Larue FUG ( forward universal grip ). It has the super solid Larue speed lever mount, and 3 different tail caps that allow you to set it up however you want or provide extra storage.
Sold sold sold shipped CONUS

IMG_5439.JPG
IMG_5441.JPG

The best way to get a hold of me is by calling or texting me at 614-735-2674
Or
[email protected]

Last edited:
I’ll take one of the SD3G flat face AR15 triggers for $155 shipped. Text or email incoming.