• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Gemini man scope?

ken226

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Sep 16, 2009
Washington
What kind of rifle scope did Billy boy use in Gemini man, to make the 2k yard throat shot, on the guy in the 170mph bullet train?

What's the hold for than? Would I be better off with a mil scope or a moa scope??

Reactions: fx77
Well, at least we've dispelled the myth that you must have a $400 bipod to be effective... :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Fig and Bradu
Well, at least we've dispelled the myth that you must have a $400 bipod to be effective... :oops:
Low budget movie? Should have use a jedi-guided rocket-propelled hypersonic fin-stabilized depleted-unobtainium bullet.

It was good, I don’t know if I’d re watch it but kept my interest.

That shot made me laugh! I get that it’s a movie, and there’s plenty of other shit that far from reality, but why don’t these writers/directors etc. do some research and try to be a little bit closer to reality? Does anyone think that the overly exaggerated shots make the movie better? In my opinion a more plausible shot would make it just as interesting if not more interesting. and the totally ridiculous shot actually bothers me that they think people are dumb enough to believe it or go along with it and say “that was awesome!” Or “what an amazing shot”. It’s just pure stupidity.

Not as good of a shot as Tom Berenger in Sniper 3. He kills a Vietnamese hit squad sniper with a pistol at long range. Doesn't even have a scope or da beamz. Hahaha

That shot made me laugh! I get that it’s a movie, and there’s plenty of other shit that far from reality, but why don’t these writers/directors etc. do some research and try to be a little bit closer to reality? Does anyone think that the overly exaggerated shots make the movie better? In my opinion a more plausible shot would make it just as interesting if not more interesting. and the totally ridiculous shot actually bothers me that they think people are dumb enough to believe it or go along with it and say “that was awesome!” Or “what an amazing shot”. It’s just pure stupidity.
hey, folks believe a silencer is quiet because it's that way in the movies :)