• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Gen 2 Vudoo 20" ACE Kukri

Defender32

Whiskey & Hammers Help
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 28, 2020
    West KY
    I have a Gen 2 Vudoo with a 20" Ace Barrel and 4 magazines with Chassis. I can brake this down into options below with prices. It will ship from an FFL to your FFL. I can accept PayPal and those fees are figured in. Trade options will be listed as well. I can send any amount of pictures you want. The rifle has just over 1K rounds of SK Standard + down it. TXT Me if you want to TWO 70- TWO 93- SIX 493

Specs:
    Gen 2 20" Ace Kukri Threaded.
    40moa Base
    3 - GFN Magazines w/ MKM extensions on 2 of them. 2 more in a bag.
    1 - 10 round metal mag
    TT Diamond Pro Curve Single Stage
    Price for all the above is $2200 Shipped to your FFL

Add the American Rifle Company XYLO Chassis for $1250. Total of $3450 Shipped to your FFL
    Chassis includes spare set of grips, full internal weights, 2 sets of ARC Small external weights, Spigot mount and barrel shroud.

Complete rifle will ship in a case. BA will ship in factory Vudoo Box with accessories shipping in a separate box.

To the buyer I have a few bricks of the SK Standard + it liked the best I can let go of for $80 each plus actual shipping. I think I have 5 bricks left.
    **** The Optic, Rings, Large weights & Bipod are not for sale and not included in the sale. ****
    **** Rifle has been re assembled since pictures of the BA were separate. ****

**** Trades considered ****We can figure out the money difference ****

Zermatt/Bighorn TL3 or Origin SA w/ 308 bolt face.
    6.5 Creed or 308 barrel to go with it.
    Burris XTR3 5.5-30/56 SCR2
    Burris Signature HD Spotter SCR Mil eyepiece would be nice to go with it.
    FN 509 Tactical
    Trijicon RMR 2-4 MOA
    NF NX8 2.5-20 Mil XT w/ Zerostop
    tempImageVSS9ol.pngtempImageNX9Fn7.pngtempImagen9Hx6W.pngtempImageXNnpBC.pngtempImage1Nu1nX.pngtempImageNOaYzv.pngtempImagerEXjWf.pngtempImageNCazha.pngtempImageaSM6x1.pngtempImagelthjnY.png

Last edited:
    All that is left is the Chassis and Trigger. New Post will be made this week with those items.