• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Gen 3 CO-X Sale!!!!

Delta4-3

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
May 21, 2013
Arkansas
Wooohooo! I finally have a batch of CO-X's inbound with Pinnacle tubes! Several of you have been waiting for these for a while now. That's the good news...The bad news is that I only have 9 enroute. I will be getting more, but it will probably be another month or so before they arrive. Price on these with an ITT Pinnacle tube is $4150.
They are and outstanding clip on for the money, and I think you would have a hard time finding anything like it for even close to that price. Image quality and magnification ranges are really similar to the PVS-22. I generally call it a 6x scope, as that is where I use it most with my USO 1.5-6. With the 3-17x, I can go up to 9x and still get a decent image, but I much prefer the crystal clear image and wider field of view found at 4-6x. The CO-x in Gen 2 HD has been my best seller on the Hide as of late, and a lot of the customers who bought those say they get a surprisingly good image up around 10x with a good day scope. One of the great things about this unit is that it can run on either a single AA battery, or a single CR123.
Get 'em while they're hot! $4,150.

EcNJwNW.jpg

Sorry Sir, I cannot. They are ITAR restricted. Certain gen 2 configurations of this unit can be shipped to Australia though.

Roger that, when you finally drag your lazy self out of bed...give me a call!

What's the FOM on these?

It will depend on the individual tube obviously, but with say an average Pinnacle tube you are looking at over 1600. SNR averages between 26 to 29, Resolution is usually 64lp, but sometimes you'll see a 72.

Also, if anyone is thinking about getting a CO-LR, I'll be getting some in with some SMOKING HOT L3 filmless tubes. These have extremely nice spec sheets, and a clip-on is where those higher numbers start to become pretty noticeable. Hit me up if you want pricing one them. I can also have these tubes put in other systems if you are interested in getting a really nice tube in something else like a PVS-14, CO-Mini, so on and so forth.

To give you an idea of size, here are some pictures of the CO-X next to an EOTech and mounted in front of a USO 1.5-6x. In a picture with nothing else, it looks big, but it is a really small clip-on to be able to handle as high of magnification as it does!
RAeyqip.jpg

IsYVTlG.jpg

I picked one of these Pinnacle CO-X's from Aaron, and all I can say is WOW... And great customer service, too!

I'm still trying it out on different rifles, but for giggles I put it on my 8" 300BLK SBR... A little heavy in the front, but not bad...

Last edited:
I picked one of these Pinnacle CO-X's from Aaron, and all I can say is WOW... And great customer service, too!

I'm still trying it out on different rifles, but for giggles I put it on my 8" 300BLK SBR... A little heavy in the front, but not bad...

I'm glad you like it! I really think it is the most clip-on you can get for the money right now.