• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Gen 4 Glock 22

urhuckleberry21

Private
Minuteman
Jul 21, 2008
Montana
Yall seen this yet? I was in a gun shop in Oxford (Missippi(spelled correctly lol)) this weekend and caught my first peek at one. I have to say I liked it. A lot! It to me, is much more ergonomic.

More of a duratouch ish texture, and the rear slide serrations are curved foward in a banana shape, feels awesome and grips very well. I am feelin like buyin one asap.

Oh and if this is a repost I apologize please forgive my ignorance and post a link thanks.

Re: Gen 4 Glock 22

Oxford has a gun store that stock pistols now?

When I was there, Hunter's Hollow was it and they did not carry pistols and would not order pistols for some reason that escapes me. There was one in Batesville but they wanted MSRP so I use to have to drive to Sumner to buy pistols from a Municipal Judge with an FFL.

As far as the gun all angles are the same only the slide serrations and texture is different. model is 22 rtf (Rough texture Frame) I've handled it last Saturday and i am unimpressed.

I did like the new frame texture but prefer the old slide serrations.The banana slide serrations seem like they might not grip as well if your hand is wet.

Sorry, once again, Oxford has a gun store that carries pistols?

The new cocking serrations are a nice cosmetic touch, but I too do not care for the way the new grip feels. YMMV

be nice if glock would quit screwing around and come out with a new 4th gen instead of all these variations spread around.

I always used Gary's in West Point or Hunters Haven in Tupelo. I too am unimpressed. Same gat, cosmetic difference.

Whitestars, I was at Hunters Hollow for the first time when I saw the glock this last weekend, They definitely carry pistols now. Not a ton of pistols but two glass cases worth. They had glocks a couple M&Ps etc even talked about carrying kimbers.

I also went to Gary's in West point (on the way to starkville) Gary's had a much better pistol selection. They also had the 22 rtf. I have heard that the Gary's in Columbus is quite a bit bigger than the one in west point. I will have to check that out next time..