• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gen. Flynn

I haven't been able to get the sound on this and don't know if it is legit recording but my understanding of Waters makes it believable.....

http://www.snipershide.com/shooting/forum/s...-damn-russians

I read the comments to understand the gist of the troll and it seems like she implicates McCain as working against Trump "Shocking!" - not.

I think the admin faces more danger from its "friends" than its enemies.

Reactions: abizdafuzz
The only thing worse than enemies, are "frienemies". Smdh...McCain needs to friggin' retire.

Man just watched it. What a dumb bitch.

She didn't implicate McCain more than I expected.

I smell a rat.

Where's the rat? My understanding is his phone, or at least the conversation, was tapped and he spoke out of class - big time - and then 'misrepresented' the facts of the call to Pence who ended up looking like a horse's ass because of it. Dude shat on his own doorstep, lit and then tried to stomp it out... all on him from what I can tell.

If even half the leaks out of this admin are true (not fake news... 'unnamed sources.') then there is serious housekeeping that needs to go on. The media are out for blood - real or plausibly imagined - and breaking the law in this manner just cannot happen.

For what it's worth, I'm hoping for Harward to get the nod. He worked closely and well with Mattis, they share mindset and respect for each other and should bring some balance to the Security side of the house.

Now if we can just get Conway to be Secretary of QVC we might start to get to the business of governing.

I smell a leak... and that Flynn made a bad mistake by not telling Pence that he did talk about sanctions with FUSSR. That was probably an honest mistake. Part of the learning curve of a new administration. If he had told Pence "I think I did talk about that.... and I may have fu**ed up" then no story. If he told Pence 'No' and then was found to have done it... it was stupid. And he deserves to go.

But I think this is just a Democrat/press/progressive witch hunt. Get Trump. Get everyone related to Trump.

Hummmmm Susan Rice lied to the American People how many times over Benghazi and was promoted? But the Trump admin is corrupt... because of this mistake?

Rat... I smell an attic full of rats. And they work for the Democratic Party, the media and, probably, George Soros.

Nothing to see here... move along, move along.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Can't create a sig line yet as it's on the punch list, so I'll just insert the term "Great Googley-Moogley." Take it for what it's worth.

We have to be better than the previous admin and certainly MUCH better than the one that was prevented from taking power. I reject it being an honest mistake. Flynn is not a rookie, his previous post was one that had the full weight and exposure to risks that his more recent post held. He knew the law, he's not the type to 'forget' and he took a bad gamble and now he and the Admin is paying for it.

To blame this, or mitigate it on the Left is to ignore his own responsibility. We voted these guys in, they owe US their best efforts. It's not for us to excuse fuck ups in the way the Dems did. No, I want a better Admin, I want one that doesn't play favorites - wasn't Obama's cover up of Holden's fuck ups enough? Further, when the DOJ, THEIR DOJ, informed the incoming admin of this... another error. Flynn should not have been allowed on board. I'm sure it would have hurt feelings, but they could have hugged it out and gotten on with it. Now the Admin has egg on its face and the Dems a notch on the belt and a new reference point for the future.

The future of this Admin lies in the mid-terms. Dumb fuck ups and cover ups or excuses is only ammo to the Dems and it's not as if they need facts to make an argument...

well he was the only democrat in the cabinet, that solves that. Did not like the guy but didnt have a strong opinion of him on the cabinet one way or the other myself.

Send in Brimley!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/btqBJJF2yvE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I was actually looking for his quote: "The last time we had a leak like this Noah went and built himself an ark!"

Of concern is who is being bantered about as a replacement - Petraeus. Ask yourself what real skill sets does a disgraced former General, who’s chief accomplishment was to write a white paper which late became the Arab Spring, have that would be of value to a private equity firm (KKR)?

You damn skippy there was a rat, and what comes next is way worse.

Talk about being subject to blackmail - that would be D Petraeus.

I hope he is being dragged out only as a smoke screen. The old Obama regime spokeshag Marie Harpie practically orgasmed at the the thought of him being chosen for NSA.

Im pulling for the man with the Trident.

Of concern is who is being bantered about as a replacement - Petraeus. Ask yourself what real skill sets does a disgraced former General, who’s chief accomplishment was to write a white paper which late became the Arab Spring, have that would be of value to a private equity firm (KKR)?

You damn skippy there was a rat, and what comes next is way worse.

I don't see him being the guy. My money's on Harward. Private equity is in everything and everything is private equity. It's the vehicle of the <1%.

I am coming to the conclusion we need to defund the CIA, FBI and any other Intel agency that is not part of the Army or Navy. These little fiefdoms have accumulated too much power in our country and need to be put down like the rabid dogs they are.

Apparently, John Bolton has been named as someone who could fill the role of NSA Director. I like him for this position. Initially, I thought he would've picked up where he left off as Ambassador to the UN. No dice. Thoughts?

Bolton is hawkish on Russia. Im not adverse to that but Im more of the opinion that Russia is a created enemy by the establishment to divert us from the drive to take away their power. Maybe Im wrong.

Otherwise Bolton makes some good points when he is delivering his commentary.

I think he would ruffle feathers amongst the embedded like a tick Washington culture.

I think Russia is an actual enemy, but not one who cant be dealt with one way or the other. Agree with you on Bolton. He would round out the anti establishment admin. I still think Flynn would have been the best pick, I want to see this Iran deal in full and in the news. I think O committed high crimes with this deal, many others, elected and unlected as well.

Reactions: WATERWALKER