• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gender Reveal....... ?

Hobo Hilton

Private
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2011
Pacific Northwest
Maybe I am just Old School. I never had a desire to know if my unborn child was a boy or a girl. It was not like I could send them back.

Gender reveal explosion: Father-to-be charged after New Hampshire blast​

Well the sonogram is part of standard care so if you go you see. Neither made me think " wow let's go blow something up!"

Wife and I found out we were having twins (1996). I just asked if they were the same sex (yes), and let it roll from there. Healthy girls, a nurse and a LEO today. IMHO, gender reveal parties are for genderless parents.

meh, Disorderly Conduct is only a ticketable offense in NH.....dudes going to pay a fine and get a slap on the wrist.....totally worth it

meh, Disorderly Conduct is only a ticketable offense in NH.....dudes going to pay a fine and get a slap on the wrist.....totally worth it
Shortsighted. At some point their will be legislation banning tannerite due to idiots like this.

80lbs of tannerite seems a little excessive, 10lbs is excessive for blowing blue powder up in the air. 5lbs in a vehicle will rip it to shreds.

I honestly feel sorry for the kid because the parents seem like retards.

you only have one of two choices male or female . Id focus on the more important question like is it healthy . another good question is are you sure its yours ? that can easily be tested after the birth blood tests being pretty cheap . well good luck and happy thoughts .:unsure:

Regardless of what occurred with this guy, gender reveal parties are just plain useless and stupid.

Yup.

My wife cried when we found out both were boys. She was mad at me for not giving her a girl, but we didn't throw a party to celebrate a gender.

Reactions: BJG56
This whole FAMILY party thing is where the problems lie. Just let the women folk gather to gossip and squeal about a baby's onesies. I don't see why a manly man would want to go to a party where most of the day is women talking in one corner and men drinking in the other.

Last edited:
Reactions: BJG56
So, he used something legal, in a legal fashion, but he gets a ticket because it was so loud. Fuck everyone involved in charging him.

This whole FAMILY party thing is where the problems lie. Just let the women folk gather to gossip and squeal about a baby's onesies. I don't see why a manly man would want to go to a party where most of the day is women talking in one corner and men drinking in the other.
Exactly. Same thing with baby showers. I got roped into one. It was the most boring and painful experiences of my life. Only did it to keep the peace with the wifey.

Gender reveals, ha! It doesn't matter. After it's old enough to get suckered into FaceBook and Instagram it's just going to self-identify as some weird-ass liberal pronoun anyhow. Good luck new parents!

Sounds like a BS catch all charge, probably plea down to a nothing with some fee.

still

Guessing if they initiated operation STFU when cops got there, wouldn’t have been able to press charges, not knowing who made it go bang

You mean a gender reveal isn't when you get back to the hotel with the gal you picked up at a Bangkok bar and a wiener plops out when the panties come down? Learn something new every day.

Attachments

• img(7).jpeg
    img(7).jpeg
    20.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Haha
Reactions: Aries256