• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing General forum questions.

gray1974

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 27, 2011
West TN
I am new to this forum and to tell the truth, I feel as if I am in a hall of mirrors. Where do I need to post questions that concern the layout of the forum?

Re: General forum questions.

There is a "Sniper's Hide Site Information" sub-forum that might work for you...it all depends on your specific question(s)/level of confusion.
crazy.gif

The layout is not all that confusing if you just take the time to have a look around. Each sub-forum has a description beneath it that briefly describes the general types of discussions contained within. You can "change" how the forum looks to a certain extent if you go in and edit your user preferences (click on the "My Stuff" tab near the top of the screen and then select "Edit Preferences").

Additionally, as a new member, for the love of all things HOLY take time to read through the rules of the forum (most people don't) and become familiar with them.
wink.gif

Try the "Bear Pit" or "Maggie's Drawer's Bar and Grill"... lots of good people to help with any questions you have. !!TIP!! Make sure you read all you can before you start asking questions. There is a lot of info at your finger tips, for free, that will answer a lot if you take the time to research things yourself. Some will blast you for asking questions that are asked over and over.

Welcome and good luck!

Thank you for the help and the speed in which you replied. I did actually read the rules of the forum, although, probably quicker than I should have. I will spend more time trying to find the answers myself before I go and clutter up the forum. Thanks again for the help.