• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Genesis Ballistics Solutions--Android Now Available!!

We like country and western ! Mil one in the middle :) .
63979855-1083-4936-B823-81897BCB70D4.png

Hi,

Hoping to start phase one Beta testing this weekend.
Some of you need to check your emails (Possibly spam folders too) :)

Sincerely,
Theis
I'm not trying to horn in on the beta action, but if you have pics and a operator manual I would like to look at them, [email protected]

Thanks,
Don

Hi,

Hoping to start phase one Beta testing this weekend.
Some of you need to check your emails (Possibly spam folders too) :)

Sincerely,
Theis
What would be the domain of the email?

Hi,

Sincerely,
Theis

Did you have an update if this new app would work on Android tablets in addition to the phones? I have seen some apps in the appstore/playstore where it wouldn't let me download or say it wasn't designed for tablet usage. I don't mind in not being perfect scale on a tablet but at least let it download and function. My phone is currently an iPhone and I believe you said that would be coming later after the Android release...

Thanks.

Hi,

To the Phase 1 Beta Testers...
To the iOS guys: There was an unforeseen problem with security certification that was supposed to be taken care of yesterday so that you all could get your instruction email. Should be coming to you here shortly.
Please email me screenshots of issues found. I am keeping tabs on those and informing programming side of the house.

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

According to the dev Company, Monday the iPhone Beta should be released, it appears the security certification issue is fixed.

On the other hand, a new Beta version has been released for Android with some of the common issues fixed.

Thank you all for your time and assistance with these testings.

Sincerely,
Theis

Is it possible to get a beta version for testing. I train law enforcement SRT and our snipers would teat it out

Hi,

Those with the android beta version...Please email me all screenshots and notations of any issue you find. This way we can get the best interaction and issues related to specific model phones and specific operating systems so we can make changes now instead of once the development team is well past this "phase" of the application.

Sincerely,
Theis

Reactions: b6graham
I received an email with link to app but I cannot install it. I got a message „The developers are working on a version for your device”

I received an email with link to app but I cannot install it. I got a message „The developers are working on a version for your device”

Hi,

Email sent.

Sincerely,
Theis

Here are couple feature pictures...as we all know; keeping track of proper data is essential to ballistic applications.
We allow you to keep MV data per ambient temperature sectors.
Screenshot_20200903-095548.jpg
Screenshot_20200903-095556.jpg

I’ll try it out of iOS if you need another tester

A change log would be nice, a flurry of releases, not clear what to regress.

A change log would be nice, a flurry of releases, not clear what to regress.
I'm not a tester (used to be) and all I can say is you should not be worried about regressing, always go with the latest release. I learned developers are usually too busy when a software is in Beta to take care of logs. Logs are nice once the app is done and publicly available.

I'm not a tester (used to be) and all I can say is you should not be worried about regressing, always go with the latest release. I learned developers are usually too busy when a software is in Beta to take care of logs. Logs are nice once the app is done and publicly available.
Meant its hard to go back and test stuff if its been fixed or if they added new stuff. Not going to go blindly back and test everything each dot release.

Meant its hard to go back and test stuff if its been fixed or if they added new stuff. Not going to go blindly back and test everything each dot release.
I used to keep my own log, it's very easy, and you should test what your specifics every new Beta

Reactions: seansmd
Know how to test and log, also know how to hold engineering accountable to change logs, code management, bug tracking, and clean traceable releases. 😎

Reactions: LastShot300
Know how to test and log, also know how to hold engineering accountable to change logs, code management, bug tracking, and clean traceable releases. 😎
Knowing the guy managing this, rest assured they know what they are doing ;)

Reactions: seansmd
Hi,

Here are some screenshots of the pretty much completed application.
We are working through some other sides of the house along with detailed feature(s) comparison chart and will be ready very soon.

View attachment 7470911
View attachment 7470912View attachment 7470913View attachment 7470914View attachment 7470915View attachment 7470916View attachment 7470917

Sincerely,
Theis

Thanks for all the updates.

So when it is ready is there expected to be much difference between its computed results and what their Cold Bore would produce? Anything sacrificed in porting to a modern phone app?

Just curious.

Reactions: LastShot300
Thanks for all the updates.

So when it is ready is there expected to be much difference between its computed results and what their Cold Bore would produce? Anything sacrificed in porting to a modern phone app?

Just curious.

Hi,

Absolutely nothing sacrificed. It actually has some features that coldbore and other apps do not have.
The features spreadsheet will be coming public shortly, very shortly.

Also, the Android and iOS version will be released at same time. Gus and his programming team have been very busy over the past several months to ensure that we take care of both user types simultaneously.

Any particular screenshots that anyone is interested in please feel free to ask and I will try and get it put here.

Sincerely,
Theis