• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Geniune Thank You & Kudos to Manners Stocks

scotharr

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 8, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ
First things first: I'm a picky MoFo. Either something was done well or it sucks. Now for the story. I ordered a Manners MCS-T and decided to put a bedding block in it. Had the company that makes the bedding block do the work. 1 year later, I get an MCS-T that weighs 2.75 lbs and is seriously binding on the trigger and trigger guard. I'm not too happy with the bedding work, nor the heavy weight of a stock intended solely for hunting.

I call Tom Manners and tell him that, due to no fault of his, I am not happy with the weight or fit of my MCS-T stock. "So Tom, how much would you charge to take out the bedding block and re-do everything to lighten it up and get the fit right?" Tom says, "how bout I just replace your stock with a new one and get GAP to do the bedding for you? You'd have to pay for GAP's work, but no charge otherwise." Not being a retard, I jumped on this offer right away.

Fast forward about two months and I am the proud owner of a 2.2lb stock that is PERFECT: bedding, inletting, paint, everthing. So, I"d like to send a very big thank you to Manners Stocks, Tom Manners, and Moon over at GA Precision for satisfying a picky MoFo. You guys exceeded my expectations and I live in a world where where many so-called "top" companies disappoint.

Re: Geniune Thank You & Kudos to Manners Stocks

GAP and manners are some of the best in the business for that very reason. great people

I too had a positive customer service experience w/ Manners. I live in the area and called to see if I could set up a time to take a look at some of their stocks. The receptionist just said, "Sure. Drop by any time." Any time!? So I went down that day, looked at lots of stocks and they answered all my questions! Crazy good people.

same here, I had a small issue a while back and Tom fixed it faster and better than i was expecting, I am a customer for life.