• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GeoBallistic Help. I’m doing something wrong

tag_heuer

Lead Farmer and Garbage Collector
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2013
NOR CAL
I think I’m doing this right, but when it produces a chart it’s zeroed at 0.0 and 350. It should be zeroed at 100. Anyone know what I’m doing wrong
C9870304-E16E-457D-906E-515A3FE1F5CD.jpeg

Something is not inputted correctly. I'm not familiar with GeoBallistic so show us a picture of your inputs screen.

looks like your zero range is not set at 100... most programs will spit out something similar.. should look something like this

832C9B50-C435-422E-82E0-3FCE25B7A768.png

Did you enter 100, hit done on the key pad, and done on the page? Doesnt look like you hit done as it is still an option in the bottom right hand corner

59 that’s high angle shooting.. I didn’t see that at first but only 2 things in any solver do what you are experiencing— funky zero or AOF info ;)

Reactions: spife7980
There's nothing wrong with the chart posted, it's just your angle of fire that's changing your dope to account for actual horizontal distance.

Yep. Check this. Lay your phone flat and press this button to adjust angle of fire.
F26E291A-EBFE-4435-A94C-BA0E2FDED3E2.jpeg

There's nothing wrong with the chart posted, it's just your angle of fire that's changing your dope to account for actual horizontal distance.
That’s it!!!!!! You guys rock!!!! Thank you. I never even thought of that.