• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GeoBallistics Comp Target Truing

HPIguy

Sucks At Long Range
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2018
Western NC
I shoot a monthly rimfire match, and have been using GeoBallistics now that Strelock is dead. I know where I can adjust based on MV or temperature, but is there a way to true individual targets on the comp section? If so, I cannot figure out how on the app. I have DOPE in my log book, but being able to true the app based on that would be nice. Thanks.

I'm not sure that I was. I'd have to dig out an old iPad to find out, Just asking if I can do this?
Ha. Asked because didn't think that's what you were actually doing, so was trying to get an idea of what function you were actually using.

Also if you are on iOS and still have Strelok on an old device it can be transferred to a new one if using the same Apple ID.

Reactions: HPIguy
Ha. Asked because didn't think that's what you were actually doing, so was trying to get an idea of what function you were actually using.

Also if you are on iOS and still have Strelok on an old device it can be transferred to a new one if using the same Apple ID.
Hmmm, wouldn't let me download it on my newer devices. Only the old iPad that hasn't had the app updated still works for it.

I'm sure Strelock was the same way, it's just annoying that you can't fine-tune individual yardages/targets.

Hmmm, wouldn't let me download it on my newer devices. Only the old iPad that hasn't had the app updated still works for it.

I'm sure Strelock was the same way, it's just annoying that you can't fine-tune individual yardages/targets.
watch the video and use the iMazing app, info from Igor:

To move Strelok Pro from old iPhone to new iPhone (with the same Apple ID!) use this application: https://imazing.com/ Here is useful video:

Reactions: HPIguy