• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Geoballistics problem?

JC0352

Private
Minuteman
Jul 14, 2011
Louisiana
Has anyone that uses GeoBallistics noticed a problem lately? my dad has some profiles that are all messed up on his app so I checked mine. One of my 6.5 Creedmoor profiles is showing 4.2 mils for 1000 yards.

A week or two ago I had a similar problem, I think it was really bad / implausible barometric data. I have no idea how it got that way.

what’s it giving you come ups about half of what you’d normally have for a given distance?

I only had one profile that seemed corrupted. Unfortunately I deleted it before digging around too much. I did however update to local weather and it didn’t change the drastic error…

I called customer service and it’s not an issue they were aware of but they’re going to look into it.

I called customer service and it’s not an issue they were aware of but they’re going to look into it.
I also noticed some weird behaviors too. Was comparing to AB results and they were way off. I had to reset the environmental stats for it to fix it. Not sure why or what had happened but it seemed to do the trick.