• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GeoBallistics setup: import profiles?

Solscud007

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 25, 2022
Henderson, NV
I just got the new Vortex Razor 4000 GB and I’m setting up the GB app. However I’m trying to see if I can import my gun profiles into the app from my Kestrel like I can with Wilcox app and my Raptar S?

I just got the new Vortex Razor 4000 GB and I’m setting up the GB app. However I’m trying to see if I can import my gun profiles into the app from my Kestrel like I can with Wilcox app and my Raptar S?
Nope. The reason you can with the raptar and kestrel is because of applied ballistics.

Gotcha. Well that’s going in my review. LOL.

Thanks. I just wanted to be sure I didn’t miss some option in the app.
Well I mean there is nothing to review and it’s no secret. Why would AB as a business make their product sync with other products? There’s a reason that people buy into the AB ecosystem

Since your last posts .How are you liking the Geo Balistics app. ???
Why I ask is I only target shoot at 3 local ranges. So the only changes I would be imputing is weather , and ammo load stats.
Don’t have a kestrel or weather flo.
Use iOS phone and
tablet for Shot Marker.
Thanks
Stang66