• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

george-floyds-family-petitions-united-nations-help-disarm-police-united-states/

1591668552012.png

Can't seem to remember the caption...

R

if some nut knocks on my door wearing a powder blue helmet, he gets the army jerry treatment.

Fuck that... as if there was a snowballs chance in hell anyways!

Reactions: theLBC
So sick of these whining people.

That criminal can rot in hell.
i was glad trump didn't say george was looking down, or up....like he did already for somebody. :ROFLMAO:

if some nut knocks on my door wearing a powder blue helmet, he gets the army jerry treatment.

Fucking pathetic... Even more pathetic are "human rights investigators" being sent to "investigate" predatory scum...

If someone I love had been brutalized by these scumbags, the last thing I will want is some paper pusher coming to "investigate"... I prefer the more physical and time consuming process of tracking down the son(s) of a bitch myself... Because all that effort would be worth it when I finally break into the motherfucker's flat and knife him 100 times through the stomach as he is sitting on the shitter...

Last edited:
Reactions: Skwerl
I've been wanting an armored vehicle, you mean they're gonna go around door to door giving 'em away? Not a fan of the blue but I can fix that i guess and it probably makes for a good primer...

I have no problem victimizing my victimizers.

Laughing,... I would love to see the UN try that shit, as I'd have my own reality show. "Old fucks gone wild". A reality program about old ass has been hillbilly's, partaking in the art of the insurrection game, with a modern twist. Would be a cross between Expendables an Mr Rogers Neighbor Hood via a little 1960's high school Lab & physics learning, thrown in.

Laughing,... I would love to see the UN try that shit, as I'd have my own reality show. "Old fucks gone wild". A reality program about old ass has been hillbilly's, partaking in the art of the insurrection game, with a modern twist. Would be a cross between Expendables an Mr Rogers Neighbor Hood via a little 1960's high school Lab & physics learning, thrown in.

POP! GOES THE BRAINS INSIDE THE BLUE HELMET... And other fun activities from 1000 yards and beyond...

Funny their not asking for the blacks who are shooting each other in places like Chicago to disarm. I guess BLM only when it involves police, whether justified or not.

I was thinking that President Trump had allready taken some action allong those lines?

No. We need to leave a handfull of spies and pay them just enough to know we did not forget.

Kind of like a shitty waiter tip.

That’s how you know they all rats in bed with each other. For example, if Soros is such a problem for all these large countries then why is he still here? Considering he is still here leaves only two options, either he isn’t a problem or they are in bed with him.

Otherwise, If he was that much of an issue then he’d have been dealt with. You can’t tell me the US couldn’t get the intel and slip some people in and voila if he was really a problem. And I just used him as an example. I’m sure there are plenty. And you can’t give me some morally right reasons when It’s clear many running the show are morally bankrupt.

more true than people think.
floyd was on drugs likely smuggled through the southern border democrats want open to criminals, drugs and sex trafficking.
floyd was killed by police in a department with a democrat chief, and a democrat mayor, with a democrat city council, in a democrat state with a democrat governor. who is to blame for floyd's death? nancy pelozi and her fellow democrats.