• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

George Santos arrested.

Well of course he was arrested he’s a republican………duh
if he was a Democrat he would have been given a seat on some committee
I dont give a fuck if he's St. Peter's right hand man. He makes my stomach queasy. So does Cameltoe our VP.

He should just declare that he now identifies as a transgendered black female Democrat. Charges will be dropped and he will be welcomed to the Democrat party with open arms. Shouldn't be too much of a stretch for this fruit cake anyway.

Personally, what happens to him doesn't matter to me. As long as whoever might replace him is a conservative Republican. Hard to find in NYC, but...

So, this guy has been outed by the club house scum. Basically both criminal parties decided that this guy wasn't going to fit into their criminal enterprise! So he gets targeted by the DOJ.
All political class operatives are criminals !

On the question: George Santos elected winner. Then how about we look at the Stacy Abrams campaign and explain to me how the $113,000,000. she had was used down too the last dollar to make me hollar!

So, this guy has been outed by the club house scum. Basically both criminal parties decided that this guy wasn't going to fit into their criminal enterprise! So he gets targeted by the DOJ.
All political class operatives are criminals !
Don’t know this guy but it sounds like he’s not on the straight. But who in DC is and why did they pic him out of the pond? To reduce the gap in the house???

Don’t know this guy but it sounds like he’s not on the straight. But who in DC is and why did they pic him out of the pond? To reduce the gap in the house???
I don't know squat about this guy either. The entire political class are criminal scum, Who are running massive money laundering scams and in the process are destroying the country. They are all in a club! We will never be a part of, Nor will the scams they run ever benefit the Average citizen!

Reactions: Jgore
Lots of Politicians get caught lying, cheating, embellishing, mis directing campaign funds and all that. But Santos does it and when called on the carpet admits he's a POS and flips the 'Bird....he's blatant and overt in his contempt of who knows it. He won't resign and dares anyone to stop him.

He's too blatant yet for the existing Oligarchy controlled Politicians so they'll make an example out of him. He's fucking with The Swamp and blatantly so. Not cool for the rest of the liars, cheaters and thieves.

VooDoo

Reactions: Jgore
My favorite part: Santos is one of the co-sponsors of the Protecting Taxpayers and Victims of Unemployment Fraud Act and today was charged with unemployment fraud.

Agree with other posters, either a polly is in the club, never going to be in the club or kicked to the curb like yesterday's best meme...
My favorite part: Santos is one of the co-sponsors of the Protecting Taxpayers and Victims of Unemployment Fraud Act and today was charged with unemployment fraud.
Isn't that called projection, where they voice/act about something they are actually doing themselves? FWIW, this polly sounds like a lifer-democrat candidate....

It is early and I am tired....

I read that as George Soros got arrested.....then read it again, oh.....well darn, wrong george.

But for a few quick moments life was really good.

On the question: George Santos elected winner. Then how about we look at the Stacy Abrams campaign and explain to me how the $113,000,000. she had was used down too the last dollar to make me hollar!
She makes me knod of ill as well, LOL, but neither of them match the wretch that comes when viewing our alleged VP.

I don't know squat about this guy either. The entire political class are criminal scum, Who are running massive money laundering scams and in the process are destroying the country. They are all in a club! We will never be a part of, Nor will the scams they run ever benefit the Average citizen!
You be a part of that class. Just declare yourself a transgender pedo- zoo- ophlie who identifies as a black native American and run for office in San Francisco .You;''be speaker of the house in 5 and prez in 10.

• Haha
Reactions: samadisoulcrusher
Just got an email from Santos requesting money for prison.