• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report Georgia Arms .308

Re: Georgia Arms .308

Shot well out of an M1A - didn't shoot out of my custom bolt gun. Was pretty consistant, basically duplicated the 168gr FGMM load. IIRC, after pulling a bullet it was about 42 grains of some powder that looked similar to IMR4895.

***DISCLAIMER***

I'm NOT saying they make bad ammo as I've used some of their 5.56 stuff myself without issue.

I was in the local shop about a year ago and a guy brought in an AR-10 with a case that had separated and was stuck in the chamber. I'm sure this happens from time to time with any ammunition, but this is the only case that I personally have seen it...and when asked, the shooter stated that he was using GA Arms ammo. Just an FYI.

I just picked up some .223 from them locally and they had .308's!

Give them a call!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sawgunner2001</div><div class="ubbcode-body">***DISCLAIMER***

I'm NOT saying they make bad ammo as I've used some of their 5.56 stuff myself without issue.

I was in the local shop about a year ago and a guy brought in an AR-10 with a <span style="font-weight: bold">case that had separated and was stuck in the chamber</span>. I'm sure this happens from time to time with any ammunition, but this is the only case that I personally have seen it...and when asked, the shooter stated that he was using GA Arms ammo. Just an FYI. </div></div>

A buddy of mine had that happen in his AR15, with Black Hills ammo one year when we were out shooting prairie dogs. Not just once, but maybe one in 50. It turned out that his barrel was shot out.