• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Georgia bill " HB591" goes into effect 7-1-2021

forrestgump01

Once a deplorable, always a deplorable!
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2013
    Georgia
    Georgia bill " HB591" set to go into effect tomorrow 7-1-2021

This bill has to do with mental health .
    Please correct me if I'm wrong , but If I'm reading this right, it looks like some poor sumbitch is gonna go to marriage counseling and make the mistake of mentioning there are guns in the house and game over . He will be promptly deemed mentally ill by his marriage counselor and goodbye to his guns . What am I missing ??

Please correct me if I'm wrong , but If I'm reading this right, it looks like some poor sumbitch is gonna go to marriage counseling and make the mistake of mentioning there are guns in the house and game over . He will be promptly deemed mentally ill by his marriage counselor and goodbye to his guns . What am I missing ??

Well, if the fucker got married he IS mentally ill.

How did you arrive at that? I'm not saying it isn't there.
    I scanned it, didn't read 100%, but it appears to be concerning warrantless emergency detention and the reporting there-of.
    So, when someone is in crisis, telling his therapist that he or she wants to off themselves, they can have that person detained, for a period not normally to exceed 72 hours (usually less).
    Any detention beyond that requires a hearing in front of a Judge.