• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Georgia Gunsmiths

mfrits

Private
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2009
Georgia
Gents,

Hoping you can help me out. I just relocated to Georgia (Atlanta Area) from Texas and I am in need of a gunsmith that does world class work on Remington 700 variant tactical rifles. Any info you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Georgia Gunsmiths

Do they do decent work? I've got 3 different 700's in various build out stages and I need someone that can do the turning work for me (Badger Bolt Knobs, Muzzle Brakes, etc)

Does APA do good work? Now that is a understatement.

Think most of his stuff is OK...
Just sayin'

Also check out Gradous Rifles in Augusta, Ga. There is a thread on his rifle building class in the gunsmithing section. He has built alot of world class long range rifles and tactical rifles that are winning competitions and being used by the guys that cant tell you their real names(LOL). He's a one man shop. He has also helped out Surgeon rifle co. with a few projects in the past.