• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Georgia Home Invasion Posing as Police

Evil criminals think of more effective ways to do evil.

I think however that criminals that do these kind of break ins pretending to be the police should get exceptionally harsh punishments when they get caught, as their actions may cause significant problems for the actual police, especially in those cases when the police don't have lights and sirens out front first and fully identify themselves at the door.

This is one of the reasons I generally oppose the whole no knock thing unless there is a very specific need for it. (Other than just wanting to possibly find evidence of untaxed possession of items).

“He tried to hide but the suspects saw him and immediately demanded money.”

Idk seems to me if a dude try’s to hide when they were screaming police they may be more to the story.

Dope dealers been robbing dope dealers like that for years! I would shoot but the prospect of a no knock warrant at my place is slim to none.

Law knows better than to come round here, they know what happened last time.. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO: Seriously though, they don’t do that too much around here because the old country fuckers are shooters! We get obliged with a knock “police search warrant” then a door kicked .

“He tried to hide but the suspects saw him and immediately demanded money.”

Idk seems to me if a dude try’s to hide when they were screaming police they may be more to the story.

Dope dealers been robbing dope dealers like that for years! I would shoot but the prospect of a no knock warrant at my place is slim to none.

Law knows better than to come round here, they know what happened last time.. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO: Seriously though, they don’t do that too much around here because the old country fuckers are shooters! We get obliged with a knock “police search warrant” then a door kicked .

For old cranky fuckers like you ?, we'd sent a scantily dressed honey to your front door, knock, and while u fell into the old honeypot trap, drive up and serve the search warrant. It's hard to shut the door on us while her hand was down the front of your pants, just sayin.... ???

And yes, dthomas, we did that, the honey showing a bunch at the front door....

No offense crazy14 to calling u an old...

For old cranky fuckers like you ?, we'd sent a scantily dressed honey to your front door, knock, and while u fell into the old honeypot trap, drive up and serve the search warrant. It's hard to shut the door on us while her hand was down the front of your pants, just sayin.... ???

And yes, dthomas, we did that, the honey showing a bunch at the front door....
No offense crazy14 to calling u an old...

Kind of a variation on a tactic often used by the FBI when wanting to capture hackers red handed.
They know a woman would be way too obvious as they probably haven't seen one in person other than their mother for a long time.
So they have a UPS or FedEx "driver" show up at the door with a package from Amazon or NewEgg or some other nerd friendly place...
works most of the time with very little problem...

Reactions: CrazyHorse_mk14
That is fucked up. If you shoot and its the cops youre fucked. If you dont shoot and it aint the cops, youre fucked. I think Id shoot, better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6.
I am totally with you on this one maggot, but having been in the position of being judged (not even criminally mind you), it really fucking sucks, and they can make you wish you had been carried out by 6. But in the position of doubt with the danger of family harm, it's probably a simpler decision.

A home invasion robbery like this doesn't come out of the blue, they definitely targeted the victims for some reason or another. Being a known dope dealer could definitely be one of those reasons for sure, and came to mind when I posted this, the only thing making me think otherwise is the woman and son being present there in the home.

But also coming to mind is someone with a known cash type business, think anything from home hair stylist to food truck owners, or more Hide specific known shooters or otherwise known owners of high value items. Posing as police would certainly be a good way in gaining an advantage in the commission of their crime, because think how you might at least give pause and lose any type of tactical advantage you may have.

Remember to safeguard yourself and loved ones, and arming yourself and barricading behind a strong point while assessing the situation is often better than entering into a situation where you do not know how outnumbered and outgunned you may be. I'm also a huge fan of exterior grade doors opening out from a room in the home (as well as opening out from your home as well), so you can have something to hide behind that isn't easily kicked in or otherwise breached without tools. Defense in layers doesn't end at the threshold, and it's better to make the attacker negotiate the fatal funnel than yourself.

That’s some stone cold shit right there! Old man always said pussy would be the end of me.

*note to self* Send wife to door!! if it’s the law finally catching up, maybe buy some time to slip out my trap door. If it’s a home invasion.. maybe buy some time to slip out my trapdoor. Too bad the wife don’t know about my plans :unsure:

Remember the “you win a big screen tv” warrant sweeps?

County adjacent to mine still does that shit! I’m like bubba you didn’t win no gawdamn tv! He gets out in a few more months :ROFLMAO:

Best home security... mean ass dogs! Works for Mormons, traveling salesman, and crack heads .

A home invasion robbery like this doesn't come out of the blue, they definitely targeted the victims for some reason or another. Being a known dope dealer could definitely be one of those reasons for sure, and came to mind when I posted this, the only thing making me think otherwise is the woman and son being present there in the home.

But also coming to mind is someone with a known cash type business, think anything from home hair stylist to food truck owners, or more Hide specific known shooters or otherwise known owners of high value items. Posing as police would certainly be a good way in gaining an advantage in the commission of their crime, because think how you might at least give pause and lose any type of tactical advantage you may have.

Remember to safeguard yourself and loved ones, and arming yourself and barricading behind a strong point while assessing the situation is often better than entering into a situation where you do not know how outnumbered and outgunned you may be. I'm also a huge fan of exterior grade doors opening out from a room in the home (as well as opening out from your home as well), so you can have something to hide behind that isn't easily kicked in or otherwise breached without tools. Defense in layers doesn't end at the threshold, and it's better to make the attacker negotiate the fatal funnel than yourself.

and exterior door type for master bedroom...

of all the bullcrap money people spend on and in their homes, i scratch my head when they cheap out on the exterior hardline

Pinson Alabama, green bay packers lineman Carlos Gray shot to death in home.
Notable found, marijuana scales, ak47, and glock pistol with high cap mag (FROM THE NEWS ARTICLE).... Can't get link to come over....

So, home invasions are nothing new, this would be a prime scenario of the hitters pretending to be police, if they knew ak and glock were waiting. This paragraph is commentary only, not from sources.

But this death is an example of proper planning, 7p business, and stuff happening closer to home for everybody. Just sayin.
Pinson and Atl are about the same distance from haciendo for me.

and exterior door type for master bedroom...

of all the bullcrap money people spend on and in their homes, i scratch my head when they cheap out on the exterior hardline
The exterior type door for the master is what I was talking about with having one for the inside of the home. I just know that a lot of people have different home designs that may allow to have it elsewhere, for example when they have a door that accesses the rest of the sleeping spaces such as on a hallway or stairway, and that would secure more than one room which is important when you have kids and whatnot.

The biggest key is to have an additional layer that cannot be easily passed through in seconds with a solid kick or shouldering, and that means having a steel door/frame with no windows and sturdy lock(s), and swing away from the area you're trying to protect so the entire frame is bracing against someone coming in rather than just the lock plunger. They also serve as a good fire layer with the right door, can at least give enough time to escape through a window if the rest of the house is going up.

I completely agree with the crap people dump money on for their homes when they have much bigger issues. A steel prehung door runs around $300 at the usual home improvement outlets, are pretty easy to install with common tools and know-how, and will benefit a family a lot more than the latest wiz-bang mixer or blender that somehow cost more than that.

You know how to find a deal if you’re getting steel frame steel doors anywhere near $300.