• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

F T/R Competition Georgia Shooters

FLASH1976

Private
Minuteman
Dec 17, 2006
Douglas, GA
There will be a match in Blakely GA NOV 6th. Prone, and F-class at the American Marksmanship Academy. Get off the couch and come shoot! Yall can hunt on Saturday! 1000yds three strings of fire, 20 shots each relay. Bring extra rounds for sighters.

Re: Georgia Shooters

I won't be able to shoot that day, but how often do they have these shoots. I'm having a dedicated F T/R rifle built but I don't expect it to be finished for at least another 2 weeks. I live in Auburn right now but I'm pretty open to driving several hours in any direction to be able to shoot. Is there a website with any information pertaining to the range or any clubs that are affiliated with this range? I'd also be interested in talking with those that run this event about working with the newly formed Auburn Shooting Club at Auburn University if at all possible. We're just trying to find locations to shoot. Any information at all would be most appreciated. Thanks!

Would like to make the match but have to work. Maybe after the first of the year. Looks great....new place to shoot!

Ed

Enjoyed shooting with everyone that went, very nice facility. I think the wind kicked alot of shooters butts including myself. Looking forward to the next match.

I believe they are having another 3x1000 shoot in two weeks but I would give Stan at AIM a call to make sure.

The schedule shows 3x1000 Nov.19 2011 & Nov.20 2011. I wonder if you can shoot either day. I suppose a call is in order. I've been wanting to shoot some 1000 yard F/Class.