• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Georgia

Jedi

Team AndiCapp
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2003
Mountains
Looking for info on ranges in North GA

Had info for a range ran by a retired marine but cant locate it now, my google foo not finding much except south

Chime in GA boys, looking to get back home
found 500yd range @ chatsworth & ranger

Re: Georgia

best bet is looking at the wildlife parks for ranges, i know there is one over in blakely called aim something most ranges in GA are west of macon and north of it from what i seen, not much to the SE sadly

Jedi, just outside Lexington, GA is Gun Site Hills. I think this might be the place you're thinking about. AIM (American International Marksmanship Academy) is down below Columbus in southwest Georgia.

gun site, yep that was the one i was thinking of
thou looking to move to blue ridge area, not a done deal yet

The River Bend club http://www.rbgc.org/ is a little north and east of Atlanta. I shot benchrest there several times in the past. The people I met down there were all top shelf. Use the link above and look them up.

You can check out Elbertcogunclub.com. It's in Elberton Ga. It has a 400 yard range with 16 lanes and granite bench tops. It also has skeet, trap, and sporting clay, pistol bays. They have a 1000 yard match once a month and practice once a month and host IDPA and archery tournaments. You should check it out.

just north of Rome GA is Floyd County Wildlife Association.
http://www.floydcountywildlifeclub.com/

300 yd rifle range, pistol, trap, skeet, archery, etc.... just check it out...lake....trout stream...bbq...
good folks &
fees are cheep
my dues are $175 / yr
if anyone is interested in joining, let me know.