• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Geraldo Rivera

DuneBoer

Apocalypse Now!
Minuteman
  • Jan 16, 2012
    State of Jefferson
    Is Twitter agreeing with me that Geraldo is a Retard? If so I will apologize at making fun of his disability.
    Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 2.40.04 PM.png

You don’t need that opinion to be validated by twatter. Just trust your eyes...

Reactions: 338dude
    considering ive seen calls for open death on twitter......calling someone a retard is a pretty milk toast reason to catch a ban.

$100 says you could call trump a "retard" though and the mongoloids at twitter would see nothing wrong with it.

considering ive seen calls for open death on twitter......calling someone a retard is a pretty milk toast reason to catch a ban.

$100 says you could call trump a "retard" though and the mongoloids at twitter would see nothing wrong with it.
    Hmmmm? My next project....

• Haha
    Reactions: 1J04

$100 says you could call for Trump's death and nothing would happen to you on Twitter.

Reactions: abn31c
    this entire twitter thread is chock full of anti semitism. i cant begin to understand why it hasnt been taken down. guess twitter supports that. shameful

Didn't madonna do that a few years back.....
    Ehh kinda.

“Yes, I’m angry,” she went on to say. “Yes, I’m outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House.”

Then when the Secret Service got involved she said it was taken out of context.