• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD German WWII Paratrooper FG 42 machine rifle REDUCED! $2500

buffalowinter

Freer of the Oppressed
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Llano, TX
    sold $2500 I am selling my FG 42 type copy of the German Fallschirmjager 42 (FG 42) machine rifle. This is a VisMod FG 42 using the AR-10 operating system. It feeds through any AR-10 magazine. It is more accurate than the originals as you can see in the video's. It comes complete with a high quality, Japanese manufactured, ZF 43 telescopic sight. It has a Binary trigger, ZF 43 scope, custom Cerakote, Walnut wood, and functioning bayonet. You can see the complete build chronicled in the Vintage Sniper Rifles forum, here on the Hide https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/posts/11485765/ There is a small section on top of the handguard where some of the wood ribs are worn, see photo. Semi-auto, ships to you FFL like any normal rifle. One mag included. Not for sale where prohibited, know your State and Federal laws.

DSCF0298.JPG

DSCF0300.JPG

DSCF0305.JPG

DSCF0306.JPG

DSCF0307.JPG

DSCF0309.JPG

DSCF0311.JPG

DSCF0313.JPG

DSCF0304 ribs.jpg

Last edited:
    I would love to get this! You take custom orders?? :ROFLMAO: