• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Get a BNIB 27x GII Razor for $1650 *SOLD*

Birddog6424

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2014
    Boise, Idaho
    I have a certificate to Vortex for 50% off MSRP. I'm asking $200 for the cert, PayPal Gift, no trades please.

When the deal is done your total out of pocket will be $1650 for a brand new scope with the reticle of your choice in mil or moa. It has no expiration date.

To follow up with that certificate. I sent it to Vortex and had everything done. But It must be said that 1650 is a price for EBR-7C reticle ONLY before tax!!! VORTEX will charge you state tax as well. So, because I chose a Horus reticle, it cost me 3,400/2=1700 plus PA tax 6% which in total made 1800 plus 200USD paid to the certificate seller. There are new vortex Scopes with H59 being sold for 1850 on sniper hide, which 150USD cheaper of what I tried to save. While the seller is ok, don't make my mistake and calculate everything before buying such certificates and keep in mind that Horus reticles are way more expensive in MSRP.

Hate to say it but these (specifically Vortex certs) certs are completely misleading. Many times you can find the same scope around $100 to $200 over a 50% off cert direct from Vortex.

Reactions: Rokfor2K
    Love vortex scopes, but their MSRP does not reflect actual pricing. Thanks for the tip @Rockfor2k

Ugh, I had no idea that there was state tax to be paid on those. It's getting ridiculous that online sales are now being targeted by the government for taxes. Guess they gotta collect their pound of flesh.

I would have never intentionally misled anyone on something I was trying to sell here on the Hide. Or anywhere else.

My apologies @Rokfor2K