• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Get a rope

Can't even bring myself to read it from the title. I will say I hope for the worst for him and anyone remotely like him.

Reactions: Bender
Not a single word in that article, as to where they're from. That's funny, because practically EVERY article in EVERY media source goes on and on and on to explain where EVERYBODY is from.

That's the only thing good I can say about that article. EVERYTHING else, is bad. Real bad.

Not a single word in that article, as to where they're from. That's funny, because practically EVERY article in EVERY media source goes on and on and on to explain where EVERYBODY is from
They are from Texas.

Edit: The incident was in Texas. I have no idea where they are from. Sorry @Sean the Nailer if I misunderstood your post. I’m a little slow. Lol

Last edited:
He wont last long in the big house if he makes it there. I expect Texas will deal with him quickly. Fuck him to hell.

Reactions: 2ndamendfan
He wont last long in the big house if he makes it there. I expect Texas will deal with him quickly. Fuck him to hell.

I wouldn't count on it. In cases like that against children, the perp will most likely never see the general prison population. They will instead be locked away in the SHU.

Damn, such a Rich and Vibrant culture.
I think I am getting sick and tired of being sick and tired of these "people" but you can't shoot on sight as there are some good ones in there that are being overrun.

Reactions: Bender and Mwalex
I wouldn't count on it. In cases like that against children, the perp will most likely never see the general prison population. They will instead be locked away in the SHU.
That's okay, in the immortal words of Ron White "While everyone else is putting up road blocks to the death penalty, Texas is putting an express lane. If you kill someone, we will will kill you back."

Texas tends to not fuck around with the death penalty. While it is still a long process, they are quicker than most states to carry out the sentence. This turd should get head-of-the-line privileges.

I'd almost rather he has to sit for a year or so and dread it. Make him watch movies of botched executions for a year or so.

The punishment should fit not just the crime, but the criminal.

I know!

133416.png

Let's make Congoleum®!

That's okay, in the immortal words of Ron White "While everyone else is putting up road blocks to the death penalty, Texas is putting an express lane. If you kill someone, we will will kill you back."

Texas tends to not fuck around with the death penalty. While it is still a long process, they are quicker than most states to carry out the sentence. This turd should get head-of-the-line privileges.
That was true in the 80's and early 90's. There has been a shift as more liberal democrats have gained control in Texas. Texas is turning blue make no mistake about it.

Reactions: Bender
I can't even imagine the pain the mother is going through, it is truly a tragedy and one that should reach the depths of any normal moral soul looking on. As for the dad, whether in this life or the next he'll get his punishment. The depravity of the human heart is incredible.

Reactions: Frog05
I have a feeling Voter ID would solve that....

Hardly. Most of the major cities are solid blue, illegal or home grown. I'd bet the 2020 Presidential vote is the last time Texas votes red. The California cancer types, and other cancer types are metastasizing everywhere.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
@Flyingbullseye I don't know, the last time I was in San Antonio, there were a lot of people that were pretty pissed off and conservative. Not including Austin or Houston, I think the other areas are just going through a phase, trying to assimilate all the people from other states that fled there recently. Eventually, everyone considers themselves a Texan (and everything that goes with it).

I think every state should require 10 years residency before you are allowed to vote in any state or local election or initiative. By then you are either acclimated or you have moved on.

Reactions: MarinePMI
I actually think that should apply to new US citizens as well...

Kind of like a "cool down" period, but for keeping foreign bullshit at bay, until they assimilate to US cultural norms. If gun owners have to have a cool down period, why not new US citizens? Make it 5 years instead of 10 though. 5 should be enough.

Hardly. Most of the major cities are solid blue, illegal or home grown. I'd bet the 2020 Presidential vote is the last time Texas votes red. The California cancer types, and other cancer types are metastasizing everywhere.

Just like how they Californiacated Colorado, the hordes from California have been pouring into Texas to flee from the high taxes, impossible housing, lack of jobs & restrictions on doing anything productive that they themselves caused to come about in California... but as always they never think they are to blame so they try to re-create their own private hell on earth for the rest of us once they move in enough of their ilk.

I think every state should require 10 years residency before you are allowed to vote in any state or local election or initiative. By then you are either acclimated or you have moved on.

They should also raise the voting age to 21... I mean if they don't think you are responsible enough for a gun or to drink before 21 then why should we let those same "irresponsible" young people vote to screw up our country? I'd think more somewhere around 25 to 30 might be even better, so you can have at least some chance to see what liars the politicians are and live through a couple cycles of lying promises.

@W54/XM-388 I must be a fluke then; my family is from Texas, I just ended up here in Cali due to the government...

I actually think that should apply to new US citizens as well...

Kind of like a "cool down" period, but for keeping foreign bullshit at bay, until they assimilate to US cultural norms. If gun owners have to have a cool down period, why not new US citizens? Make it 5 years instead of 10 though. 5 should be enough.
Actually, a person must hold a green card for 5 years before they are allowed to be a US citizen. During that time they are not allowed to vote in national elections. So the 5 year thing already exists. I'm on board with delaying the whole process to 10 years though, that is how long green cards are good for anyway. (Status doesn't expire, it is permanent, the document does though. You have to keep the picture up to date.)

They should also raise the voting age to 21... I mean if they don't think you are responsible enough for a gun or to drink before 21 then why should we let those same "irresponsible" young people vote to screw up our country? I'd think more somewhere around 25 to 30 might be even better, so you can have at least some chance to see what liars the politicians are and live through a couple cycles of lying promises.
Why do you think the founding fathers originally determined that you had to be a land owning male over 21 to vote? Maybe they knew, even way back then, that those who have no skin in the game and nothing invested, aren't likey to have a perspective benefitting the society as a whole.

Just Say'n.............. The Hell With Job Security. ;)

Go Ahead. "Click It".

@W54/XM-388 I must be a fluke then; my family is from Texas, I just ended up here in Cali due to the government...

That's got to suck.
I can't imagine ever being happy in CA, unless the move to CA was part of getting rid of a large part of the big city population of CA, or something had already done the job.

That's got to suck.
I can't imagine ever being happy in CA, unless the move to CA was part of getting rid of a large part of the big city population of CA, or something had already done the job.
There are actually large portions of Cali that are very conservative, the central valley and the mountainous region north of Sacramento being the two largest. Too bad the big cities run the whole damn state into the ground.

That's got to suck.

San Diego isn't too bad, but it was a hell of a lot more conservative 10 years ago. Unfortunately, when telecom and bio-med companies moved in, it started changing, and fast. For now though, I'm in golden handcuffs, so I just deal with it. Retirement is not too far off (God willing, and the creek don't rise), and when that becomes a reality, I'm so fucking out of here. Seeing @Redmanss move, I'm inclined to move to that part of the country as well (Montana actually). If I'm going to get old and die, I damned sure ain't doing here; rather be somewhere a bit less populated and quiet, where I can see someone coming from a long way off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Redmanss
San Diego isn't too bad, but it was a hell of a lot more conservation 10 years ago. Unfortunately, when telecom and bio-med companies moved in, it started changing, and fast. For now though, I'm in golden handcuffs, so I just deal with it. Retirement is not too far off (God willing, and the creek don't rise), and when that becomes a reality, I'm so fucking out of here. Seeing @Redmanss move, I'm inclined to move to that part of the country as well (Montana actually). If I'm going to get old and die, I damned sure ain't doing here; rather be somewhere a bit less populated and quiet, where I can see someone coming from a long way off.

Not a bad plan, as much as I love being in Texas, I am worried about what it will be like when it's time to retire as there is a chance the idiots might destroy freedom, however it's hard to say if any state in this country won't be run by evil communists controlling the big cities in about 30 years.

Perhaps one day if we remake things we need to make sure that each state has to use sort of an electoral college system within the state for both state & federal elections. Each county gets 1 vote only, so that way you can't just win the big cities, you have to win each county as well. Then in the state legislatures, each county gets 1 single seat.

As it seems that anytime in history you have big cities the bigger they get the more evil they get and if you let the large block of evil in the big cities have the power to rule everybody else, well then evil will win eventually.

In certain special cases where it's heinous and there's zero doubt, scaphism may be enough of a deterrent for some. If you aren't familiar with scaphism, look it up. It's also called "being put to the boats".

It does not get worse than scaphism, that's the most cruel and twisted way to kill someone and it can take over a month to die.

In certain special cases where it's heinous and there's zero doubt, scaphism may be enough of a deterrent for some. If you aren't familiar with scaphism, look it up. It's also called "being put to the boats".

It does not get worse than scaphism, that's the most cruel and twisted way to kill someone and it can take over a month to die.

Too lazy to Google, but the "boat" part caught my eye. Is that form of execution that has the condemned tied up in a boat that filled with honey and let float down stream for the insects and wildlife to slowly eat them? Watched a vid not too long ago about the worst forms of capital punishment.

San Diego isn't too bad, but it was a hell of a lot more conservative 10 years ago. Unfortunately, when telecom and bio-med companies moved in, it started changing, and fast. For now though, I'm in golden handcuffs, so I just deal with it. Retirement is not too far off (God willing, and the creek don't rise), and when that becomes a reality, I'm so fucking out of here. Seeing @Redmanss move, I'm inclined to move to that part of the country as well (Montana actually). If I'm going to get old and die, I damned sure ain't doing here; rather be somewhere a bit less populated and quiet, where I can see someone coming from a long way off.
Look into the specifics before picking which state to move to. Wyoming and South Dakota have far better tax conditions, especially for retirees, and is less likely to go blue in any election and elect the likes of Montana's Sen Testor or Gov. Bullock. The election here that matters is the Repub. primary, after that it's more a formality.

Just avoid Jackson Hole, it's where WY keeps the libs sequestered at and it's near impossible to find affordable land in Teton County anyhow, whereas 30+ buildable and pine forested acres here in the east part of the state runs in the $200k range.