• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Get in line New Yorkers

Re: Get in line New Yorkers

yep our state is great.....

The biggest push for ANTI the 2nd A is about to start........

Who thinks Ed will be dumb enough to volunteer to be the collector (confiscator)?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: daybreak1199</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think Texas is the last bastion for us. </div></div>
Think S/E in general.
<span style="color: #FF0000">Warning,</span> if you move to the S/E, leave your present states Fucked up thinking at the state line, <span style="color: #FF0000">as we don't care how you did it "Back Home"</span> You moved here for a reason and we intend on keeping what we have, the way it is.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Infowars? Consider the source. </div></div>

New York, consider the Mayor/Governor.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Get in line New Yorkers</div></div>

'and once you get out of that line, step into this line for a quick train ride...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Infowars? Consider the source. </div></div>

New York, consider the Mayor/Governor. </div></div>

In that case, "uh, guns? What guns? I dun tossed all my guns in the rivuh boss"!

Everyone needs to remember the most important thing. There is one, and only one way a gun confiscation can even have a snowballs chance of working. Traitors with badges will have to try and collect them. Hopefully we don't have any of those.

Do we?

Any of our LEOs ready to make that pledge? Don't answer here, but you oughta be thinking about it. We all owe it to the men and women in blue to call our stupid politicians and convince them not to put our law enforcement in a position where they have to walk away from their livelihood to keep their integrity.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: my human host</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My computer went completely sideways when I clicked that link. Hope my security scan got it cleaned up. </div></div>

Same here

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter14e2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: daybreak1199</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think Texas is the last bastion for us. </div></div>
Think S/E in general.
<span style="color: #FF0000">Warning,</span> if you move to the S/E, leave your present states Fucked up thinking at the state line, <span style="color: #FF0000">as we don't care how you did it "Back Home"</span> You moved here for a reason and we intend on keeping what we have, the way it is. </div></div>

We have the same sentiments where the native Tarheels call home. Around here we have had just about enough of the halfback's bullshit mentality and making things "more like where we are from".
I have a novel idea for you. Fix what is wrong where you are. It has always beenmy experience that the Native Yankee has a natural compunction to move here and help us dumb hicks to be more refined and cultured.

I am leaving NYC, out very shortly ! NYC rules will be applicable to all of NY before you know it.

I feel bad for the folks that don't live in the "city".
NY is a damn pretty place. Gonna be a shame when all hell breaks out there. Lots of people living in the woods that like to be left alone.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It has always beenmy experience that the Native Yankee has a natural compunction to move here and help us dumb hicks to be more refined and cultured. </div></div>
That right there is why, I left Florida in 93, to many implants from Mi. Ny. Nj. ect. Now you have that state voting for the same kind of horseshit, that they were running from.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter14e2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It has always beenmy experience that the Native Yankee has a natural compunction to move here and help us dumb hicks to be more refined and cultured. </div></div>
That right there is why, I left Florida in 93, to many implants from Mi. Ny. Nj. ect. Now you have that state voting for the same kind of horseshit, that they were running from.

</div></div>

Same thing out west, Californians fleeing from the sinking ship of a state and bringing the plague with them to Colorado, Montana, and others.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greg Langelius *</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great attitudes, folks.

Greg </div></div>
Not attitude at all,... Pure and simple fact.
We don't care how you did it back home. If it was so great, I'll help them pack and, pay their gas to the state line so they can move the fuck back.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter14e2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greg Langelius *</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great attitudes, folks.

Greg </div></div>
Not attitude at all,... Pure and simple fact.
We don't care how you did it back home. If it was so great, I'll help them pack and, pay their gas to the state line so they can move the fuck back. </div></div>

Virginia agrees.

Good to know who has my back in such times.

I was going to be low key and gracious about this but no.

Thanks for pissing on us New Yorkers and then telling us that the warm wet stuff running down our backs is rain. Apparently the grabbers aren't the only ones taking advantage of this situation to tip their hats forward and make like the smartest asses on the block.

This slam was uncalled for and unwarranted. None of us New Yorkers indicated we were pining to boogie your way. We've been slugging it out here in the trenches with no smarmy slipping off for a warmer clime.

Some day you guys may find yourselves under the gun too. Unlike some of you, we'll still have your back. Get off you high horse and try a little humility, we all need some from time to time.

Greg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greg Langelius *</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good to know who has my back in such times.

Regardless of attitudes, facts, whatever, etc.; I've still got yours, and no slight intended.

Greg </div></div>
Folks from Ill to Indiana, First hand experience. Folks from Ca to Montana, First hand experience.
Folks from NY NJ MI and Latin America to Florida, first hand experience, I've seen it with my own eyes.
Just like everything else in this country, people wanting "Home" at their new place. Man shits a place up then starts digging a new hole somewhere else. Seems I recall something about 3 ships that hit this shore. Now we want to be like Europe again, Fuck that. If the tic's what to be like Europe, ships and planes leave everyday, and my offer extents to them as well. Last I looked the rest of the world wants to be here,...why would that be?

Why an who wants us to be like them?

We're all in a sinking boat. I thought we were supposed to be putting the water <span style="font-style: italic">out</span> of the boat. Thanks for the correction.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greg Langelius *</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good to know who has my back in such times.

I was going to be low key and gracious about this but no.

Thanks for pissing on us New Yorkers and then telling us that the warm wet stuff running down our backs is rain. Apparently the grabbers aren't the only ones taking advantage of this situation to tip their hats forward and make like the smartest asses on the block.

This slam was uncalled for and unwarranted. None of us New Yorkers indicated we were pining to boogie your way. We've been slugging it out here in the trenches with no smarmy slipping off for a warmer clime.

Some day you guys may find yourselves under the gun too. Unlike some of you, we'll still have your back. Get off you high horse and try a little humility, we all need some from time to time.

Greg</div></div>

Get a grip Greg and wake up to reality. There is a HUGE difference between the south and the north so don't act like we're all koombya. As Gunfighter pointed out Florida is the 6th burrough of New York. There are two Floridas; The pahhandle where everyone still lives with polite and considerate society and the rest of Florida where it's "F U, get out of my way". So if you think New Yorkers, or any yankees have our backs, it's only to line up the knife. If you and others are not of that ilk, then you don't need to worry about it as you probably wont bring that attitude with you.

Look; I get it. You don't like the attitude some transplants bring with them.

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">I'm not one of them and I sure and Hell resent being painted with the same brush. I'm not in any lines with any knives. How Fucking Dare You suggest I am? Guys like me/us have been dug in, leaning into the wind, and trying to divert the flow. We've been at it longtime, and we're not running for the lovely hills of Virginia, etc. Count yourselves lucky and consider what it takes to be in our shoes and stick with the fight. Consider who's been carrying what loads here.

Now this. You're not helping.</span>

OK, I reread your post, and I'm backing off. I still think there's a broad brush being wielded here, but I'll take note of the times and the heightened sensitivities and leave it go.

Just remember, a lot of us will still, no matter what, have your backs, and you'll never have to worry about any knives in our hands.

Greg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
There are two Floridas; The pahhandle where everyone still lives with polite and considerate society and the rest of Florida where it's "F U, get out of my way". </div></div>
When I left East Pasco Co. the line was about Highway 60. Last time I was down there a few years ago, it had moved to just south of Chief-land.
Sounds like we need to Alert L/A forces.
crazy.gif

Greg, people know you. We know you aren't the problem. You ever decide to vote with your feet, you'd be welcome here anytime.

I don't know if it is better to stay and fight the good fight in place, or to remove your productivity, talents, and taxes from their use by voting with your feet. I'm sure a good argument could be had either way.

The fact is though, there is a ton of frustration with the phenomenon described here. People not so astute as you move away from the extreme taxes and control and then, once they escape, start actively working to implement same at their new location. I know it doesn't make sense but you see it happen everywhere. They immediately get on school boards, city councils, etc almost like infiltrators or moles. I don't think it is intentional subversion, but more a subconscious thing. They moved for a reason, but the government control mindset is so ingrained that they can't help but gravitate back to it like a safety blanket when a problem crops up.

I hope you aren't insulted by the outrage at your fellow New Yorkers (and other big city control freaks across the nation). You don't represent them anymore than I. I mean hell, even George Washington didn't want to defend New York! In that respect I admire what you are doing.

Get over yourself Greg. You're the only one fighting the good fight? How righteous. You are what's called the exception to the rule. So if you don't like being painted with the same brush, too bad. If you know you're the exception there's no need to stand up, thump your chest and tell the whole world. Those that see your actions will know. Remember the adage "actions speak louder than words"?

The facts are the facts Greg and showing that article may enlighten those both in and out of New York what's coming down the pipe so they can be PROactive rather than REactive.

Mike;

Cool off and read my last post. You're swinging at friends here.

Greg

Gregory, gregory, gregory
laugh.gif
...While I was at UVA I heard one of the NY kids remark after a big snowstorm..."Whats wrong with these people...in the City they come with big machines and take all the snow away". I just laughed at him and replied "Down here we take care of our own and after a snowstorm we dont have 400 rotting bodies of frozen homeless that need cleaned up".

Then there was the girl who squawks..."I just wanna go baaak to Neuw Yuuuork." I offered her a ticket and she got offended.

In Mexico they dont seem to have discovered the handiness of washcloths...I used to complain but realized it was just a cultural difference and it embarrassed them....

When in Rome, and all that.

Just like any foriegn national is welcome in America...do it legally, any disgruntled yankee is welcome in my sunny south...do it respectfully.

Never heard of anyone retireing and moveing up north.

Think about it

I am so pissed at what has transpired down the path of this topic. Good people are swinging wildly at good people. Fuck that.

Who I am and what I do is not at issue here. When times get tough, they don't just get tough for New Yorkers. Like I said, no matter else was said here, I have your backs. You really need to find someone else to be judging and advising; I'm not your enemy here.

The rest is just loose litter in a stiff wind.

Greg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greg Langelius *</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am so pissed at what has transpired down the path of this topic. Good people are swinging wildly at good people. Fuck that.

Who I am and what I do is not at issue here. When times get tough, they don't just get tough for New Yorkers. Like I said, no matter else was said here, I have your backs. You really end to find someone else to be judging and advising; I'm not your enemy here.

<span style="color: #CC0000"> The rest is just loose litter in a stiff wind</span> .

Greg </div></div>

In your case, I believe that would be <span style="color: #CC0000">cat </span> litter.

Just being playful, brother, we're all in this mess together.

Yes, and those damned cats are running me out of the stuff, too. I love 'em, but wow, kitties; that's prodigious...

Gotta get out the snow blower, clean out the drive, and trek down to Watkins Glen for more. Just when I thought all my holes were pegged pre-Christmas, too.

The times, they are a'toxic.

Get over myself. OK, good advice now, good advice anytime. If that's the way I'm coming across, I needed that; so thanks, all.

Greg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Infowars? Consider the source. </div></div>

New York, consider the Mayor/Governor. </div></div>

In that case, "uh, guns? What guns? I dun tossed all my guns in the rivuh boss"! </div></div>

How ghey

Wow guys, way to show support for a fellow gun owner. New York and California are the front lines in this battle. If we allow this in Greg's backyard it will soon be in ours. Right now is a time we should be standing shoulder to shoulder, noy saying FU, not my problem.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JSF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow guys, way to show support for a fellow gun owner. New York and California are the front lines in this battle. If we allow this in Greg's backyard it will soon be in ours. Right now is a time we should be standing shoulder to shoulder, noy saying FU, not my problem. </div></div>

+1

"Divide and conquer. Make them fight amongst themselves so WE don't have to get bloody". It's what the liberals are craving for and how easily do we give it to them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYpatriot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Everyone needs to remember the most important thing. There is one, and only one way a gun confiscation can even have a snowballs chance of working. Traitors with badges will have to try and collect them. Hopefully we don't have any of those.

Do we?

Any of our LEOs ready to make that pledge? Don't answer here, but you oughta be thinking about it. We all owe it to the men and women in blue to call our stupid politicians and convince them not to put our law enforcement in a position where they have to walk away from their livelihood to keep their integrity. </div></div>

The fact of the matter is that our nation is full of traitors. People gotta eat, if one LEO won't do the job there are 10 maybe 100 assholes who will sell their soul to the devil for some type financial security.

It's resiculous that folks claim LEOs would never do that job! Well shoot I guess we will see who's got a set when it all goes down. Not that it applies to all LEO but... A LEO would never infringe on our constitutional rights, right???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> So if you think New Yorkers, or any yankees have our backs, it's only to line up the knife. If you and others are not of that ilk, then you don't need to worry about it as you probably wont bring that attitude with you. </div></div>

Yankees are your best friend, you guys just haven't ever met a real one.

You would gladly welcome a true Yankee, they're humble, WELL ARMED, hard working, and practical folks.

The stereotypically obnoxious NYer is the anti-thesis of the <span style="font-style: italic">Yankee</span> identity.

NY State is not NYC, please don't think the rest of the state is REMOTELY like the NY/NJ/CT area.

Unfortunately most of the "NYers" folks across the country encounter are from NYC area, who've fled their rathole.

"Tri-State" Snowbirds are NOT Yankees, contrary to what they believe or may have told you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IdahoMike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYpatriot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Everyone needs to remember the most important thing. There is one, and only one way a gun confiscation can even have a snowballs chance of working. Traitors with badges will have to try and collect them. Hopefully we don't have any of those.

Do we?

Any of our LEOs ready to make that pledge? Don't answer here, but you oughta be thinking about it. We all owe it to the men and women in blue to call our stupid politicians and convince them not to put our law enforcement in a position where they have to walk away from their livelihood to keep their integrity. </div></div>

The fact of the matter is that our nation is full of traitors. People gotta eat, if one LEO won't do the job there are 10 maybe 100 assholes who will sell their soul to the devil for some type financial security.

It's resiculous that folks claim LEOs would never do that job! Well shoot I guess we will see who's got a set when it all goes down. Not that it applies to all LEO but... A LEO would never infringe on our constitutional rights, right???</div></div>

Dont overlook the last part of what I wrote. We enlightened citizens MUST put pressure on our representatives to do the right thing and prevent our LEOs from being in that position to begin with.
If that fails though, the last line of defense are the men in blue...and possibly green. They must do the right thing or this country is lost. Whatever failures transpire before then, the statists can only succeed with the cooperation of men with badges or green IDs. We must not give it to them, no excuses.

Yawn.....

Let me know when Mario C and his crew want to schedule a pick up.

Now back to the bickering....

Good luck

That's it, =Beek? That's your contributions here, some kinda snotty wisecrack?

Fuck you, fuck everyone like you. We don't need grabbers here at The 'Hide, we have YOU!

Out;

Greg

Greg, I know you're the kind of guy who's an asset in foxhole, but don't get too amped up over "Yankee" hatred, the common perception of NYers is not the one you and I know and live. These phony "yankees" have moved around the country and infected those parts with the same nonsense that's crippled this state, and state's like CA. Understand where guys are coming from, once healthy states are now suffering from the influx of "yankees" and their kinds of public policies. I'd be pissed too, but you and I are used to being ignored in our state by the very "leaders" we never vote for, so we're pretty much numb to problem.
wink.gif

I'm no longer talking about that "Yankee Hatred". Even my skin I not that thin.

This OP was a mistake to begin with.

The way it been used to take potshots at fellow gun owners is just a compounding of the original stupidity.

The fact that it's was started and emboldened by a <span style="font-style: italic">Site Moderator</span> is an absolute outrage.

Words fail me when I think beyond that.

I don't really care what happens around here anymore.

Greg

Yes, Greg... fuck me for thinking that:

1) the discussion of door to door is pretty silly
2) the bickering about transplants means much
3) watching you get upset about the discussion of NYs / transplants - when all you needed to say was - "pff...tell me about the folks from NYC, those folks could fuck up a steel ball, whereas the folks in the rest of state - we're great." Instead you pull your usual...

You're right - fuck me.

Step on your dick much?

Guys, NY is a great example you should learn from...in the City the authorities came to take away the naughty guns, extended mags etc and the NRA bent over and took it. If you think they are going tom save you from change you are mistaken. They have much less power and influence than you wish at a time like this. Stop bitch slapping one of the few guys up here talking sense and put your energy into something more productive because change is coming.