• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Get More Done at Work

Re: Get More Done at Work

cool game. time drain though!

After you understand the games, they are fairly simple. Mass is an important aspect. If you want a challenge, on 1944, choose hardened and then go against the Germans and try to win on every map in succession without a loss.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: microsuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dang, thats addicting.</div></div>

+1 Amen to that!

Spazz, LOL thanks. I was originally sent the link by my 15 year old nephew whose father collects those shotguns that break down so they can be carried in the leather, velvet-lined, cases ---whereas he likes bolt and black guns.

I emailed him back the links to the larger screen, and suspect I am a hero now among soon-to-be-sophomores in S. Ohio.

LMAO. Got an email from a "girlzdigmykoolness" that said, "D shared your links to widescreen dude so kool you the man thanks."

I am not fluent in their language but I got the picture.

I believe I understand too. Cross-threading (just because it's fun) in the MotiPics thread, I was rofl'ing when I saw the pic you posted of the one girl on the beach, with the girl behind her doing I-don't-know-what. I rofl'ed after I saw that picture above the quote you currently have as your signature. It formed a single, amusing picture in my mind (which is a twisted place to begin with, admittedly.)

Thanks a lot Forty-one, I haven't gotten a damn thing done this evening except whip the Germans
laugh.gif