• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Get paid for taking a dump.

The corn and peanuts definitely improved the taste without that I might have vomited.

Paid for poop?

Finally, I can have a retirement plan. Talk about a renewable cash flow.

"How was your day?"

"Crappy."

"So, a successful day, then?"
meet your new department supervisor
1703969974092.png

This is awesome . With inflation being what it is the Sperm Bank wasn't making it .

Reactions: Maggot
This is awesome . With inflation being what it is the Sperm Bank wasn't making it .
Funny story one of the guys in the office when he came back from lunch back in the day I gave him a message that the bank called him about a withdraw. He called the number and told the person on the line he was returning their call about a withdraw, it was our Local sperm bank.......... I was LMAO not him so much.

Funny story one of the guys in the office when he came back from lunch back in the day I gave him a message that the bank called him about a withdraw. He called the number and told the person on the line he was returning their call about a withdraw, it was our Local sperm bank.......... I was LMAO not him so much.
Fine .... you win the thread.

But not fair. That is pulling out big guns, pun totally and unabashedly intended.

• Haha
Reactions: candyx
Must be nice. Thought about donating sperm then remembered the vasectomy. May cut out IPAs and increase broccoli and cheese so I can go on tour nation wide

Man, I could fix them RIGHT up! I have a friend that has about 20 dairy cattle, and another friend with a half dozen or so beef cattle.

Better yet, another friend with several draft horses.

Shit, I could be rolling in it! Money, that is, not shit. 🤣

I'm sure it's how these companies are growing the DNA database.

Last edited:
Reactions: JR_77
I'm sure it's how these companies are growing the the DNA database.
Exactly what I was thinking. They pay you $40 then sell it to .gov for $100 thereby creating a national DNA database.

Reactions: BLEE