• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

get ready for covid a deux

mosin46

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2010
florida 32621

getting set up for more fascist lockdowns,vaccines,censorship. the ballots for massive drop off in nov are being prepared. WHO is getting the blue hats tuned up to enforce their coming edicts. BTW don't get excited by the coming of the blue hats. they won't be coming from kenya,sweden or italy etc. the PLA will be given that job with maybe some help from the mexican army or the taliban since we have so well equipped them.

• Angry
Reactions: tomcatmv
From the cursory reading I've done on this subject, it sounds like it's being predominantly spread through intercourse, and spread is happening A LOT more frequently amongst the gay population.

I highly doubt this becomes COVID part two, for numerous reasons. Especially in the US, where there is no appetite to further marginalize and malign already marginalized communities. That's very unwoke.

i hope you are right. but control of the peasants must be maintained and election theft must be firmly planned and implemented. maybe better the new man made bird flu?
I'm about as cynical as anyone on this forum, and COVID was a disaster of government overreach and authoritarian abuse.

COVID was perfect for that. It was/is highly contagious, and at the beginning its lethality was unknown, and initial reports from China and Italy really created a disproportionate understanding of the lethality, creating a perfect panic for the government to step in and abuse their powers.

However, I don't think this is monkeypox is a vehicle for them to exploit their powers like they did COVID. It doesn't spread nearly as easily as COVID, and as such it won't touch near the number of people as COVID did. Plus, since it's disproportionately effecting the gay community, any measures would drastically effect them more than others. The US is too woke to consider that.

But I could be wrong...

Last edited:
Reactions: 308pirate
Not sure this sales pitch is going to go over as well as their bat soup BS did

But every time I think no one is that dumb, they just make a better idiot. But hey keep sending your crotch fruit to “public” schools #GovIndocWorks

Don't worry Pedo Joe has already announced we have plenty of monkeypox vaccine. You can't make this shit up.

Reactions: 232593
Don't worry Pedo Joe has already announced we have plenty of monkeypox vaccine. You can't make this shit up.
That's actually not surprising.

From an infectious disease standpoint poxes are a very well known threat, there's been a lot of focus on them since smallpox. Poxes also generally evolve very slowly, which makes vaccines fairly effective and relatively easy to develop.

The US develops and has a national stockpile of vaccines for viruses and diseases that could be a potential future threat, but has no commercial interest for pharmaceutical companies to take on. I'm not surprised that vaccines already exist for this.

Reactions: OldSalty2
so maybe engineer a useful virus to help the economically strapped drug companies unload some more of their product at,say,a 300% profit? i am cynical enough to call that possible.

Reactions: deersniper
That's actually not surprising.

From an infectious disease standpoint poxes are a very well known threat, there's been a lot of focus on them since smallpox. Poxes also generally evolve very slowly, which makes vaccines fairly effective and relatively easy to develop.

The US develops and has a national stockpile of vaccines for viruses and diseases that could be a potential future threat, but has no commercial interest for pharmaceutical companies to take on. I'm not surprised that vaccines already exist for this.

Big gov is the biggest pox

yea monkey pox , I still ain't putting that mask back on f- it

Fuck these people. In WWII no-one took Tokyo Rose seriously. This is no different. The people that don't know that are the enemy too.

blue hats tuned up to enforce their coming edicts
E7046602-0F7C-4FBA-A5EE-BB714758FC41.gif

I guess Mother Nature did not get the memo about the lgbtqr2d2c3po community being a protected class.

Give me a fucking break, every fucking year it'll be some bullshit.

Reactions: Im2bent
I'm about as cynical as anyone on this forum, and COVID was a disaster of government overreach and authoritarian abuse.

COVID was perfect for that. It was/is highly contagious, and at the beginning its lethality was unknown, and initial reports from China and Italy really created a disproportionate understanding of the lethality, creating a perfect panic for the government to step in and abuse their powers.

However, I don't think this is monkeypox is a vehicle for them to exploit their powers like they did COVID. It doesn't spread nearly as easily as COVID, and as such it won't touch near the number of people as COVID did. Plus, since it's disproportionately effecting the gay community, any measures would drastically effect them more than others. The US is too woke to consider that.

But I could be wrong...
To be accurate, the reporting if one chose to look from Italy in LATE MARCH into EARLY APRIL of 2020 clearly showed that the average age of death was 81 at the time with multiple comorbidities. It was crystal clear that the global response was a hoax and the media and government was lying. People were and still are just to damn stupid to understand.

Look! Monkeypox!

*Meanwhile, foreign commandos wearing camo are rushing our border....*

Reactions: BCP
apparently is passed from rodents not monkeys at all

they cant push this one too hard:

you arent infectious during incubation which is 7-10 days

1% mortality rate (not sure if that number contains people with other serious health issues)

you dont get it from sneezing on someone, you need very close proximity and contact

if you have the small pox vax (stopped in 1972 in the US) you pretty much immune...so over 50 dont pay attention at all

I must have been one of the last groups to get the small pox vax. I was born in 1968 and I got mine some time in elementary school. They lined the entire several classrooms grade up down the hall and you waited in line for your vax with that big ass vax gun. I remember laughing at all the crying and slobbering going on watching those in front get the vaccine while you waited.

I must have been one of the last groups to get the small pox vax. I was born in 1968 and I got mine some time in elementary school. They lined the entire several classrooms grade up down the hall and you waited in line for your vax with that big ass vax gun. I remember laughing at all the crying and slobbering going on watching those in front get the vaccine while you waited.
Back in the good old days when the medical community had some credibility…….

To be accurate, the reporting if one chose to look from Italy in LATE MARCH into EARLY APRIL of 2020 clearly showed that the average age of death was 81 at the time with multiple comorbidities. It was crystal clear that the global response was a hoax and the media and government was lying. People were and still are just to damn stupid to understand.
Not gonna lie....when I saw the building of a hospital in China in a just few days on this website in Nov of 2019, i thought we were looking at a plague. Jan 2020 I got sick with something, and since then, Covid has been a joke to me....other than the intrusion of my liberties.

Sad when the CDC put politics above health....the "real plague" will now just be a joke to me.

If my hunch is correct, that they lab-mixed smallpox and monkeypox, you should be covered for his "new thing".

Reactions: ggmanning
Unless you have served in the military, I've been smallpox vaccinated, was one of the requirements on a deployment.

Ended in 1972 I believe

"They" will make monkey pox a worse pandemic than Covid was. "They" will use it to justify more governmental overreach. "They" will manipulate another election with more scary lies.
It doesn't matter if it is as contagious or as deadly as Covid. "They" lied to us about Covid and they will lie to us about this monkey business. If "they" say monkey pox is as bad or worse than covid than it will be.
What makes you think facts will matter anymore this time than they did the last time?

Remember..... it isn't who does the winning or who does the losing. It is simply who does the choosing.