• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Get ready in... 3 2 1

trying to express into words after watching the video, the best I can manage:
Three lives destroyed in a moment that can not ever be taken back,
-Could of done better
-Should on known better
- and the Innocent, paying the price of the aforementioned fools

She was an imminent threat to public safety had they let her drive away.

No judge nor jury for you, yo.

How does anyone know the full situation from that limited recording of the event?

Reactions: oneshot86
The cop is going to prison, if it is determined she was not a threat to the public. I was taught that I could not shoot the unarmed fleeing felon, who, to my knowledge, was not a threat to the public, and if I did shoot, I would most likely get sued in civil court and get charged criminally. That was almost 30 years, ago. Maybe laws have changed. Cops have changed for sure.

Last edited:
The cop is going to prison, if it is determined she was not a threat to the public. I was taught that I could not shoot the unarmed fleeing felon, who, to my knowledge, was not a threat to the public, and if I did shoot, I would most likely get sued in civil court and get charged crimially. That was almost 30 years, ago. Maybe laws have changed. Cops have changed for sure.
In theory she was a danger to him because he put himself in front of her car so at that point she was trying to run him over. Don't know how that will play out as he willingly put himself in front of her car. The thing is where do you draw the line? She was stealing some booze if you don't try to stop her it's a free for all for all the hood rats (San Fran style). Do you let her drive off and then start a high speed chase where god knows who gets killed? Do you follow her home and start a stand off? At the same time some people have zero regard for legalities and are fuck you.....so do you say she fafo'd? Do pregnant women get a pass? Damned if you do damned if you don't.

I'd be interested to see a toxicology report and arrest history on her. Were they dealing with a lifelong criminal with drugs in her system and a heavy drinker while pregnant or a sunday school teacher or something in between? We know how the press and legal system will paint her. No judgment either way from me. Not enough information, and a shame either way.

Reactions: Maggot
In theory she was a danger to him because he put himself in front of her car so at that point she was trying to run him over. Don't know how that will play out as he willingly put himself in front of her car. The thing is where do you draw the line? She was stealing some booze if you don't try to stop her it's a free for all for all the hood rats (San Fran style). Do you let her drive off and then start a high speed chase where god knows who gets killed? Do you follow her home and start a stand off? At the same time some people have zero regard for legalities and are fuck you.....so do you say she fafo'd? Do pregnant women get a pass? Damned if you do damned if you don't.
I didn’t watch the video so I’m not commenting on this particular incident other than piggy backing off of what you wrote.

The answer is simple. Decriminalize the actions of the victims (general public) to allow them to fight crime with impunity. The criminal population would plummet as a result instead of being artificially enhanced by police protection and the “justice system”. If a business owner or another customer ends a shoplifters life, I see no issue. When the government’s police do this, it’s a big fucking issue. People would take care of their own if it weren’t for threats of violence from professional statists who carry guns and follow the orders of the criminal class they serve and protect for a paycheck.

Of course the state would never give up its monopoly on violence just as criminal politicians won’t take up any action/inaction or base any other decision on what would benefit the public even in the slightest. Decisions are made to disempower the public which in turn empowers gov’t, for safety of course.

Cop was investigating a report of theft . Told her to get out of the car . Here's an idea . How bout comply . If you innocent it works out . Or try to run over a cop and find out . I've seen enough vids to know if you lurch , drive at or push a cop with a car you get shot . Real easy .Just comply .

I'd be interested to see a toxicology report and arrest history on her. Were they dealing with a lifelong criminal with drugs in her system and a heavy drinker while pregnant or a sunday school teacher or something in between? We know how the press and legal system will paint her. No judgment either way from me. Not enough information, and a shame either way.

If she was indeed stealing liquor, probably not a SS teacher...but you never know. Baptist don't recognize each other in liquor stores.

Baptist don't recognize each other in liquor stores.
Nor in the titty bars.

You laugh but I remember as a teen ager going to a Baptist tent revival, then a couple weeks later gong to see the strippers in a big tent, on the same spot, with the same attendees.

One of the girls took the cigar out of a guys pocket, shoved it into her crack, the rubbed it under the guys nose, and put it back in his pocket. He carried that stogie until it fell apart.

Nor in the titty bars.

You laugh but I remember as a teen ager going to a Baptist tent revival, then a couple weeks later gong to see the strippers in a big tent, on the same spot, with the same attendees.

One of the girls took the cigar out of a guys pocket, shoved it into her crack, the rubbed it under the guys nose, and put it back in his pocket. He carried that stogie until it fell apart.

Yep. If you looked around during the "Hoochie Coochie" show, you could find the little cardboard fans advertising funeral homes left from the revival.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Cop was investigating a report of theft . Told her to get out of the car . Here's an idea . How bout comply . If you innocent it works out . Or try to run over a cop and find out . I've seen enough vids to know if you lurch , drive at or push a cop with a car you get shot . Real easy .Just comply .
The second angle of the video you see her starting to drive and the cop on the side has his hand in the window and the other cop who starts shooting is being impacted by the car. She is trying to run him over instead of complying. How dare she put her baby at risk by stealing and then trying to run over the cop.

Superman!! I bet that cop has a giant S on his chest.
WTF is it with these idiots? I am surprised that the cop on the driver side didn't grab hold for the ride like he could stop the car.

I've no personal issue with this.

You're not allowed to just not comply.
He put himself in front to prevent her from leaving. He's authorized to detain her. They were calm. They were not being jackboot violent.
She decided to try to run him over.

She's dead now as is her kid because she was a stupid MF

She's the one that escalated it to deadly

I see we are following along the traditions battle lines. BOnus--looks like drive is black shot by white cops. Should be good.

Protip: To avoid getting shot by police, try not to run them over. It makes them very angry.

It wasn't just "Comply and everything will be ok" It was "My privileged ass doesn't need to take this and I can leave, even if there is someone in front of me"

A car is a deadly weapon.
Cop had his gun out kinda early
But only shot once.
And hit the target.

I've no issue--criminals don't get more rights than I do.

Sister went to the great beyond for POTENTIALLY stealing a bottle of booze….great shoot you fuckin ass hat

I see we are following along the traditions battle lines. BOnus--looks like drive is black shot by white cops. Should be good.

Protip: To avoid getting shot by police, try not to run them over. It makes them very angry.

It wasn't just "Comply and everything will be ok" It was "My privileged ass doesn't need to take this and I can leave, even if there is someone in front of me"

A car is a deadly weapon.
Cop had his gun out kinda early
But only shot once.
And hit the target.

I've no issue--criminals don't get more rights than I do.
....and if she stole nothing? Then he actually started deadly force when he pointed his weapon her way, right?

I know where the guy lives that stole my trailer and UTV. Youre saying if I go stand behind his truck tomorrow yelling "wheres my shit!" With a gun drawn, and he lurches backward, go ahead and unload? Or do I need blue pants and shirt first?

Wait, now that I think about, it might have been your loved one that stole my shit...same rules apply?

The second angle of the video you see her starting to drive and the cop on the side has his hand in the window and the other cop who starts shooting is being impacted by the car. She is trying to run him over instead of complying. How dare she put her baby at risk by stealing and then trying to run over the cop.
If they had done that at the riots a couple years back they would have stopped.

Reactions: Ronws
She's not dead for stealing, she would have been arrested for that.

She's dead for trying to run someone over with her car.

News flash. If she tried to run me over I'd shoot her as well
Or....were they imposters trying to rape her? The gun was drawn first. No duty to protect herself?

They knew 100% she stole shit?

trying to express into words after watching the video, the best I can manage:
Three lives destroyed in a moment that can not ever be taken back,
-Could of done better
-Should on known better
- and the Innocent, paying the price of the aforementioned fools
Best comment here. Applies to all three humans involved.

Or....were they imposters trying to rape her? The gun was drawn first. No duty to protect herself?

They knew 100% she stole shit?
While anything is possible... They did have a marked police car parked next to her. They were in uniform.

They'd have no idea if she stole. She was accused, and they were responding as far as I can tell. This is what we pay them for.

I am 100% against law enforcement that feels that they're entitled to anything special, or that feel that they're not here to serve society. It seems that that's exactly what they were doing here, and doing it professionally.

I'm quick to call out bullshit, but I didn't see any.

He had his weapon drawn. I'd draw too if I felt things were becoming violent

She likely had his spidey senses tingling

She's not dead for stealing, she would have been arrested for that.

She's dead for trying to run someone over with her car.

News flash. If she tried to run me over I'd shoot her as well
News Flash my friend……almost All LEO agencies prohibit officers from positioning themselves in direct harm. Now before you get all righteous, let me clarify. One can NOT place himself in front of a fleeing misdemeanor violator. This was likely a misdemeanor theft, and 99.9 % of the time, store mgmt only want a report so they can send it to corporate to verify the reported crime. When Officer Nice Guy asks ”who is coming to court to testify?” They stand there with one thumb up their ass and the other in their mouth playing switch and act like they don’t speak english. So again….sister died for POTENTIALLY stealing a fucking bottle of booze.

Training, training, training……or I guess….lack thereof

News Flash my friend……almost All LEO agencies prohibit officers from positioning themselves in direct harm. Now before you get all righteous, let me clarify. One can NOT place himself in front of a fleeing misdemeanor violator. This was likely a misdemeanor theft, and 99.9 % of the time, store mgmt only want a report so they can send it to corporate to verify the reported crime. When Officer Nice Guy asks ”who is coming to court to testify?” They stand there with one thumb up their ass and the other in their mouth playing switch and act like they don’t speak english. So again….sister died for POTENTIALLY stealing a fucking bottle of booze.

Training, training, training……or I guess….lack thereof
This is interesting, and something that I wasn't aware of.

I guess it'll have to play out in court. If he violated a policy ( or a law) than he should be held accountable for it.

But does this negate his right to defend himself? It might if he intentionally instigated this, but I don't think that'll stick, It happened quick enough that he could claim he was just walking around the vehicle. I think he'll walk.

Like most interactions that go sideways like this. If she had complied, she'd likely still be alive. Again the cops here weren't being all stop resisting while kicking your ass

Last edited:
Speaking of a lot of sperm, how’s your mom? Tell her I’ll get her that $20 next week….
She passed away March 14, 1987. She was cremated and I spread her ashes with a small and informal ceremony. So, if you want to pay her, find a christian charity you are comfortable with. She was a born-again christian and, because of her, I know the Holy Bible better than some people who have attended church services all of their lives.

May God bless you and help you in your struggles and worries.

She was not an imminent threat to the public. If this goes to trial he's fucked.

If she downed one of those stolen bottles in the next block, she could have killed a whole family and even more before getting home. What kind of threat is that? Would the officer have been held responsible for "letting her go"?

Last edited:
....and if she stole nothing? Then he actually started deadly force when he pointed his weapon her way, right?

I know where the guy lives that stole my trailer and UTV. Youre saying if I go stand behind his truck tomorrow yelling "wheres my shit!" With a gun drawn, and he lurches backward, go ahead and unload? Or do I need blue pants and shirt first?

Wait, now that I think about, it might have been your loved one that stole my shit...same rules apply?
Nice straw man argument. She lurched FORWARD. It is the police job to detain her. (Or perhaps we should just ignore crime like LA/San Fran) As has been stated, she didn't get shot for stealing, she got shot for attempted assault/murder. Upon review, he pulled his gun, when car was put into gear.

Let's do a proper analogy--you catch the perp in the act, demand he stop and he drives towards you

"Weapons Free"

If you point a gun at someone, it doesn't matter if you are innocent or not. It doesn't matter if its loaded or not. That is a threat of deadly force. Any reasonable person (welp that excludes the bear pit!) would assume that they are about to be shot.

Car=Deadly weapon. Aim a car at someone and its reasonable to assume you are being assaulted.

Police/Civilian/Large Beaver--Makes no difference. Or perhaps we no longer get to defend ourselves in public? Cause if that guy can't shoot, that means none of us carrying is worth a damn, we should just let the person go and report it to the police.

Nope. Not how this works. She chose violence. It was returned.

FAFO. Good shoot. There are a million other stories to go bash the cops about. Not this one.

Deadly Force Restrictions
  1. Warning shots are prohibited.
  2. Firearms shall not be discharged at a moving vehicle unless a person in the vehicle is immediately threating the officer or another person with deadly force by means other than the vehicle being operated; the discharging of a firearm at a moving vehicle is prohibited if that discharge presents an unreasonable risk to the officer or others. The moving vehicle itself shall not presumptively constitute a threat that justifies an officer’s use of deadly force. Officers are not permitted to place themselves in front of a moving vehicles then justify the use of deadly force. Remove yourself from the path of the vehicle instead of firing at the vehicle or its occupants.
Taken From :
Ohio Collaborative
Law Enforcement Agency Certification
Standards Compliance Checklist

If she downed one of those stolen bottles in the next block, she could have killed a whole family and even more before getting home. What kind of threat is that? Would the officer hab been held responsiblefor "letting her go"?

Coulda shoulda woulda arguments don't hold up in court. She posed no threat whatsoever. She didn't pull a Darrell Brooks on anyone with her car.