• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Get that money

kcbird

Private
Minuteman
Jul 8, 2009
TX

The NBA and the Miami Heat are investigating an allegation that former UFC champion Conor McGregor sexually assaulted a woman inside an arena bathroom after Game 4 of the NBA Finals.

In letters sent to the NBA, the Heat and McGregor’s representatives, Mitchell detailed her client’s allegations and said the client would discuss “reasonable settlement offers” before June 12 or else proceed with litigation.

The pain and suffering this poor girl went through. We can make this all go away as long as the money is right.

Fucking bullshit.

Reactions: 101st and Jgunner
while I have no proof either way it strikes me as a well times scam to get money maybe he did , maybe he did not but gold diggers abound a plenty now a days

Reactions: kcbird and Maggot
There are plenty of douche bags with no self control as well.

iu

There is a reason that smart rich people are never alone. He's not smart, and he's about to learn an expensive lesson for about the 3rd time. He's already been caught up at least twice before in sexual assault scandals. He looks like a rapey leprechaun anyways.

Personally I don't follow stick and ball games, so no idea who he is aside from the article. He could have done it, and she could be a gold digger I just don't know.

We do know a couple things however, if it is found out she is a gold digger and making all this stuff up, not one single thing will happen to her. At worst a slap on the wrist. If he is guilty he has enough money to never see a day in jail. This is wrong all the way around. If you "settle" out of court you should be seen as guilty and do at least some time. I think it should be up to the victim if they want money out of it or see the guilty rot in jail.

Uh, shouldn't Miami PD be doing the investigation? WTF is the NBA going to do about it.

Last edited:
The guy is a complete idiot, no doubt about that. BUT, do you really think NBA and stadium security which includes dozens of local cops worked in conjunction with his security to drag a skank Hoe into a men's room so she could suck his dick in front of a dozen guys? Then she was so upset she didn't call 911, she stood outside the shitter demanding her purse back.

Sadly, she forgot to get nut butter to prove her claim. Thankfully, no journalists will do any investigation into the skank so this stupid hoax will grind on for a few more months.

There may be some substance to her story. That said, if, she was really assaulted money shouldnt buy his way out of it.

This dude is 1000% a total scumbag, who, over the last few years has found himself increasingly on the wrong end of these sorts of allegations and mishaps. They're not all of them bullshit. He is also rumored to have ties to the Irish mob (a product of money, and a coke habit, buying friends).

Watching Khabib beat this loser like a rented mule, tap him out to a neck crank, and then still not let go, was one of the best moments I've seen in UFC.

Reactions: Maggot