• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Getting another option on DBM

Matthew buck

Private
Minuteman
Jan 21, 2012
Alabama Mobile
I have a Rem 700 sps tactical in .233 with a HS Precision stock. I talked to a local gunsmith today who told me that because it was .223 my choice in DBM was very limited. He told me that he could do the inlet work but there is not a lot of DBM for .223. Is this true? I know there is a lot of threads on DBM for Rem700 but I haven't seen a lot of info on .223. I just wanted to check with you guys and find out if what he said was true. Thanks

Re: Getting another option on DBM

Accuracy International is making a 223 mag to us in a AICS. With this type of mag it will fit in most of the DBM being made. I currently have a 223 REM 700 that was worked over by GAP and I am using a Badger DBM with the AI mags. The mag is a good set-up and will give you a few options. Hope you find this information helpful.

Re: Getting another option on DBM

yea aics mags work in just about all of the dbm's. the wyatts are 223. pt&g will take aics mags too. cdi also takes the aics mags then of course the badger. those are the most popular systems available. so no i wouldnt say ur options are limited at all