• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Getting closer!! Seekins delivered today...

springer01

Minuteman
Dec 27, 2005
Brownfield, Texas
Just waiting on 8" Noveske 300BLK barrel and I gotta get a BCG and a few small parts!
Seekins upper, 12" Seekins MCSR rail, Seekins/Controlled Chaos Lower, JP trigger, BCM mod 3 charge handle, Magpul UBR, AAC SDN-6
20120716172340309.jpg

Re: Getting closer!! Seekins delivered today...

That's gonna be a great looking build! Those Seekins billet lowers are a thing of beauty. Love their new slim handguard too.

Good stuff. I came really close to getting that MCSR rail but I don't have a suppressor yet so I went with the SP3R to use for hunting. I like the hex key set screws instead of pins and springs in the upper. Nice to only have rails where you want them also. The the fact that they look really good doesn't hurt either

Those Seekins lowers turn me on.
My next AR will definitely have one.

Nice looking rifle.

Thanks guys! The lower is sweet and the upper/lower fit is unbelievable!

Not sure on optics yet. Have a pulsar N550 nightvision scope that will see alot of use on it. Also have an IOR 2.5-10x42 that will go on it until I decide what I want for it.

Nice looking rifle. I've had an order in for .300blk barrels from Noveske since February. Still no word on an ETA.

How are you planning on detaching the suppressor if you need to remove it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rbdub474</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice looking rifle. I've had an order in for .300blk barrels from Noveske since February. Still no word on an ETA.

How are you planning on detaching the suppressor if you need to remove it?</div></div>

Ordered mine in March. Ill just have to stick a small screwdriver or something through the handguard holes and push release until it comes off. Kinda a PITA but I'm sure it'll be worth it!

Yeah Glen said it's no that tough to get them off. You probably won't be removing it a lot anyways. I'm jealous man, NV and a can... I own neither but get to hunt a lot with NV and it's awesome. Doing it with a suppressor would be nice

Yeah I dont think it'll be that big of a deal to get off, if it is Ill use my Cyclone!
grin.gif
Yeah the pulsar is kind of the poor mans NV, but it works great for hogs and coyotes! I like it because you can use it during the day also.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tpb10505</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are you throwing on there for optics? </div></div>

Good question. I'm thinking an S&B 1-4 short dot would look reeeeeal nice sitting on top of that bad-boy.

Very nice rifle. Can't wait to get my Seekins SP3G. It will be wearing an S&B Short Dot.

very nice, i hope you're going to have something to protect your hands from the heat coming off the suppressor. it gets might hot! that rail alone isn't going to cut it.

I hear the Bushnell 1-6.5x20 Elite Tactical has 2 night vision settings....that would be pretty sweet. Leupold is also releasing a MK4 1.5-5x20 ffp with .300blk bdc reticule.