• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Getting in touch with Heritage

Re: Getting in touch with Heritage

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hawk Gunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes give Scott a call, he has the best deal going. </div></div> +10000
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hydro556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ordered my 3-15 GenII XR, MTC double turn from Scott. Hoping to have it in a week or so. Cant wait. </div></div>

ya I cant wait for mine

Brothers,

Patience will soon be rewarded....
smile.gif

Scott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Brothers,

smile.gif

Scott </div></div>

Quit hoarding our scopes!

I am starting to have withdrawals, haha

laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Brothers,

smile.gif

Scott </div></div>

Define... Soon. LOL.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I heard that only the coolest of the cool guys are getting the first double turns.
smile.gif
</div></div>

Guess so. I look at it like this. By the time I get mine in the next week or so, you will be stuck with a used one while mine will be new.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I heard that only the coolest of the cool guys are getting the first double turns.
smile.gif
</div></div>

Don't know how "cool" I am but hope I'm cool enough to be in that 1st group w/ 3x15 Double Turns...
wink.gif

Amp

smile.gif
</div></div>

wow I've never been a cool guy.

I can't wait for the call from Scott!! I've decided to take the plunge and get some great glass. I'm gonna slap a heritage on my savage
grin.gif