• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Anyone Getting Engaged Soon??? (Trade for Guns and Glass) The LEO Diamond Ring and LEO Diamond Wrap **Pics**

338LM_Sniper

Supporter
Minuteman
  • I have a Gorgeous LEO from Kay Jewelers 1 Carat Solitaire Diamond Ring and LEO Diamond Wrap for sale. You get 2 Rings that fit together to form 1 Beautiful LEO Diamond Ring. If you don't know anything about the LEO Diamond than do some research as these Diamonds are The Best you can get.

The Leo Diamond 1 Carat Solitaire Ring was $7500 when I purchased it 8 years ago, and the same ring sells for over $9000 dollars today. I had this Ring appraised 7 years ago and it was Professionally appraised for $10,000 dollars. The Jeweler couldn't believe just how Beautiful this ring was and told me that my Wife was one Lucky girl.

The LEO Wrap was $4200 when I purchased it and is unbelievably Brilliant and compliments the 1 Carat Solitaire as you can see in the Pics. Actually the Pics don't do this ring Justice as it needs to be seen in person to really appreciate it.

So you are getting an Engagement Ring with the 1 Carat LEO Solitaire and a Wedding Ring with the LEO wrap. And you are keeping it all LEO from Kay Jewelers.

The 1 Carat Diamond is Colorless (F) Rated with (E) being the Best, and is SI-1 Quality it is in a size 8

I have the Receipts, Certs and the Appraisel Papers for the Rings. Here is your chance to Impress the Hell out of your Future Wife....Seriously!!!!

Your love is brilliant. Mesmerizing. It draws you in ever closer, growing brighter by the day. Now see your love brilliantly reflected in THE LEO Diamond®.

THE LEO Diamond® is the first diamond independently certified to be visibly brighter by GemEx®, the global leader in Diamond Light Performance certification.

Why such unprecedented praise? Our patented, innovative technology, exclusively for THE LEO Diamond®, strategically places additional facets into the diamond. This maximizes the return of light as never before, transforming only the best diamonds into THE LEO Diamond®.

You simply have to see THE LEO Diamond® to believe it. Come discover how irresistible a diamond can be. Just like your love.

I AM LOOKING TO TRADE THIS $12000 DOLLAR LEO DIAMOND RING AND WRAP COMBO FOR RIFLES AND OPTICS AND AMMO THAT HAVE A TRADE VALUE OF $7000 DOLLARS. I WOULD REALLY LIKE A 50 BMG OR 308 HIGH QUALITY BOLT ACTION RIFLE.

LEO Diamond Ring.jpg

• LEO Diamond Ring-2.jpg

Last edited:
    At least you got your rings back and didn’t loose all your money. My ex kept hers and whatever money she was able to get for them. I hope you get the rifle and eyepiece your looking for. Some lucky fella will save a bunch of money getting those rings vs paying full retail jewelry price.

@Bigfatcock could probably use some engagement/wedding bling guessing he is ready to settle down.

Going with odds here, I'm sorry for your loss. Condolences to you and your family.

Going with odds here, I'm sorry for your loss. Condolences to you and your family.

If this were the worst case scenario I have been out of line........but being an optimist......