• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Getting pretty tired of dumb-ass gun owners.

Agreed. That's blatantly irresponsible and negligent in my eyes. Know your target, its foreground, its background, and its surroundings. People pulling shit like this is why being able to shoot on public land is getting more and more scarce every year.

"Several hundred feet" don't mean shit to a projectile traveling a couple-few thousands of feet per second. I can't believe the "officials" said that...

Years ago I went shooting on Federal land with a family member who knew the area and his friend a supposed former special forces?. There was a berm in the distance and everything seemed safe. I had just finished running some AR transition drills with my weapon pointed down range.

Suddenly I noticed a vehicle driving next to the berm in front of us and I said what the fuck?? They nonchalantly said “yea people drive down that road sometimes” . “Road what fucking road” ??? I said. I was pissed and told them to call that shit out no matter if people are fiing or not. Yell cease fire and repeat....Then I packed up and I know they both thought I was being a “range nazi”. They both should have known better.

1. All guns are always loaded.
  2. Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
  3. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target.
  4. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.
You left a Wikipedia link to the footnote that took me right to them

Reactions: Bender
Charge them with negligent homicide. I am a firm believer that a step towards correcting our "gun problem" isn't more pointless laws, but enforcing our current laws with strict punishments for the people who can't seem to figure it out.

Oh and then get rid of the NFA please.

People are fucking retarded; one of the reasons I absolutely do not miss going to gun ranges. I have no idea how half those faggots got up and put their pants on in the morning let alone how they don't kill someone with how fucking dumb they are.

Even out in the vast desert area I shoot in, I see all types of retards shooting at shit with no berm probably thinking that since they can't see anything behind the target they are GTG. They'll shoot at backstops that are solid rock, or if you'd ask where their berm is, they'll point to a cliff that's 3/4 of a mile away.

I always have an IFAK on my gear when shooting and always have a vehicle IFAK in the Jeep. I'm actually surprised I haven't needed to use it on anyone out there yet.

The absolute worst type of dildo out there are the ones who see someones steel set up, don't see/don't look for a person and start shooting at the steel. Had that happen to me a year and a half ago where I was running drills and someone started shooting a plate that I was basically move towards/away from while carbine shooting. I heard the snap, ring on the plate, another snap, thub in the ground, another snap. Took cover in a wash, moved to open the angle and after getting a mag and a half of M193 shot at them while I bounded from wash to wash, they got the fucking idea.

I might be a dufuss to some of you but I am not shooting someone else's targets (steel or not).

Last edited:
I’m starting to develop an alternate personality from volunteering at my local range . After putting a guy
in the dirt after he pointed his rifle in my direction, with finger in trigger guard, it was suggested I need to
‘Chill out ‘ a bit . Now I just gently control the firearm , and talk very slowly calmly and deliberately, and
explain the situation .

I never shoot in the field with anyone I don’t trust 100% anymore, and don’t shoot in locations with other
shooters possibly around .